Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 230|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Diggie and Hanzo suggestions

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-3 07:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since Moonton did a survey in game asking about Diggie and Hanzo's adjustments. These are my suggestions as we cannot type too many characters in game (there is a limit)

Hanzo:
add a screen of his main body next to mini map so we can see what is happening near him easily (or maybe a similar solution as some people might complain this is a copy from WR)
also fix his bug of main body being dragged to shadow by Khufra's s2, Ruby/Diggie/Franco's pull, etc.

Diggie:
combine the old skill 1(countdown and stun) and the current skill 1(charge + warding system), I'm sure a lot of diggie users prefer the old skill one as its control effects are way better
Keep the charge but reduce it to 2 if 3 is too much
once casted on the map, the bomb will not start its stun countdown (from old s1) and not chase the enemies but will only remain on the spot of it being casted as a ward
However, when the enemies step into the bomb range, it will start its countdown, and after a short period, it will explode and causes stun effect (exactly how the old skill 1 work, after countdown, deal long stun effect)
But since the skill now has charges, it is impossible for the skill to have a "use again" button, so my suggestion is, in order to detonate the bomb immediately, diggie has to tap the bomb (this only works if the bomb is within his screen so he cant abuse the bomb's stun all over the map), however, detonating it early will deal lesser damage and shorter stun effect

Post time 2021-9-10 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Hanzo has the most cancerous ultimate and needs and deserves to have it nerfed. The distance it can travel is way too far and same for the link between them. Also the damage is ridiculously high. It's just fucking stupid.

As for Diggie I loved the old S1 but I'm not sure how if it woulld fit with the current meta. Anyway if they keep the current S1 they should bring back the old distance bombs can pursue the enemy because now they vanish too soon.

What could be a great idea for Diggie could be keeping the current S1 but adding a stun effect to it if the bombs hit the enemy while they are linked with the S2 hook.
Post time 2021-9-10 11:39 PM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2021-9-10 07:23 AM
Hanzo has the most cancerous ultimate and needs and deserves to have it nerfed. The distance it can  ...

you know, hanzo can only be good if he connects with his ult second skill and second in order to deal high damage. Besides, he's an assassin, high burst damage is their specialty. Besides, if he tried to fight long distance, he will have less time using his ult because of his red bar would already be 2/3 or 1/2 by then.

And Diggie first skill should not have a stun since it can be spammable.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 02:21 AM GMT+8