Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 399|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Irithel nerf already?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-4 09:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Aphopis at 2021-9-4 09:43 AM

Her second skill is basically useless now!

Despite of low damage of her skills now the effect of it will be nerfed?

From 80% slow down to 40% slow
I've also tried her on rank games and classic games in advance server and boy I was not happy.It's a super nerf

Even her ultimates movement speed bonus is fixed on 30 at all levels she so slow for a girl riding a prehistoric tiger!

And let me mention the nerf on her passive skill bonus damage from 40% to 35% damage,this was nerfed from the last patch

I mean i'm speechless
With the recent buff of her skill ranges and attack range she'll get a major nerf sooner after that.

and let me remind the developers that Irithel is a forgotten marksman along with lesley.
They sure only think about players on Gm and epic ranks so that she can be dealt easily but what about us? Irithel mains from Mythic rank.Boy if I would have knew she'll get this nerf sooner I shouldn't have bought all her skins

Irithel is useless

Even layla,Lesley,and Hanabi is more powerful than hers.

Just revert the buffs and nerfs very dis-satisfied with the hero adjustments on her.
Frickin trash hero
Low mobility
Low survivability
Lower offense
Lower late game damage
Very low early game damage
Low Healthpoints
Low in movement speed
Low on attack speed
Dash skill only at ultimate with a very long cooldown

Wow great job on making Irithel like Vexana and Faramis now.
Well that's just how I feel on her adjustments still hoping they'll revert everything! Buffs and Nerfs she's okay on Original server anyway.
Truly from an Irithel main
Edited--kindly remove the new effect where she will keep auto attacking even if we don't spam her basic attack button,there's been a bug on her that if we spam her basic attack now she will have a sudden pause or she will stop moving then should proceed to attack again.so it's very irritating since we Irithel mains got a habit of spamming her basic attack button on original server.but now on advanced server if you spam her basic attack button she will have a small pause or she will stop moving or stop running for a second and i'm sure that it's a bug i tried to contact the customer service but i'm very dissatisfied with their response.that's all
Post time 2021-9-5 08:17 PM | Show all posts
IKR. After all the changes it feels like a nerf compared to original server version.
Post time 2021-9-4 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by HuKT0 at 2021-9-4 01:40 PM

Yes, when I heard about the upcoming nerf, I was shocked. I recently bought Iritel, I liked it.she lacks the buff and settings of the first skill. She is weak at the beginning of the game. She is rarely seen on the battlefield, since many shooters are not inferior to her in strength ... They all discuss this on social networks and cannot understand why a nerf is needed .
 Author| Post time 2021-9-4 05:00 PM | Show all posts
HuKT0 replied at 2021-9-4 01:38 PM
Yes, when I heard about the upcoming nerf, I was shocked. I recently bought Iritel, I liked it.she l ...

I'll stop playing her if this got released on original server maybe i'll delete my game too lmao.
It's sad that i've been loyal for her since the release with all the nerfs and buffs she have been through but now i'm officialy pissed off and will let go of this hero and drop it on to the trash bin.
Post time 2021-9-4 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Uhh, I thought she recently got buffed in Advanced Server? Though, don't worry, not everything in Advanced Server is final. With feedback from players regarding how bad the nerf or adjustment is, it might get reverted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:52 AM GMT+8