Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 434|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Complaint] WHY AM I GETTING PUNISHED TOO?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-5 12:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IMG_3196-min.PNG

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR, YEA MY FRIEND WENT AFK, BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME? BULLSH** . I DIDN'T GO AFK, WHY AM I GETTING AFFECTED? HAHHH????!?!?!!!!
Post time 2021-9-5 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-5 08:41 AM

Long time ago when this feature was introduced premades abused it.
Moontoon game moderators didnt get it. They thought they had perfect feature and system but in reality they fkd up.

They actualy progressed in 5 stages of grief when players told them about this.
1) Denial this is the first thing they do like with the machmaking system.
2) Anger  like atm when all forum post are about machmaking system.
3) Bargaining they try it like a last resort. 4) When everything fails they go in depression because they have to do a job. Most of the time they blame discord moderstors and forum moderators for extra work hours.
5) Acceptance they face situation and fix the problem.

As you can see this is long process and if you were old player you would have witnessed it. I am still waiting for machmaking system to go back like it used to be. But judging by discord and forum moderators they are in the phase of denial. So long time ahead of us.

Atm when premades see bad team composition they swap heroes to save MMR and bad win rate.
But in the past they took turn going afk and ranking up faster.

Squad have 9 people so leader can have 8 safe games.

I feel sorry for you but in the future be carefull who you invite.

Post time 2021-9-5 06:56 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
Since you are pre-made, in some cases to avoid trolling and disturbing the matchmaking, the system will punish both the host and his pre-mades.
Also it can be if you got reported by other players or you didn't have enough team participation points which can be counted as AFK.
Post time 2021-9-5 10:30 PM | Show all posts
The very root cause of this is simple, its to prevent from other players abusing the early surrender system especially 5man ones or premade ones.
Post time 2021-9-24 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Blame yourself for teaming up with an AFK team mate. Now go call his phone and scream at him.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:35 AM GMT+8