Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 637|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Invalid Game

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-5 09:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just want to report about the exploitation of the invalid match game where a player purposely invalid a match game with no credit score decrease, no star/mythic point deduction, and MMR.
  1. https://www.facebook.com/elprofgg/videos/3250884921815025/
Copy the Code

In this video, there is a toturial on how to do invalid match. As per video, you should not make any movements and you should not click "Okay" button at the start of the game and once reached 2:40 you should press the wifi/mobile data off and come back at 3:00 so that the system will detect that you are experiencing lagging issue. What's more is that you cannot report the player since the system will detect a player is experiencing lag thus, no deduction of credit score. What's more interesting is that you can do this as solo player, duo, trio. I've been experiencing invalid matches 6 streak because of this and it cost me time from playing.

Although moonton has an update in the latest patch where there will be no invalid match for the 5-man party due to afk which is similar like this to prevent MMR boosting, moonton should make should regarding to this matter.
Post time 2021-9-11 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Hi @haise_kaneki

Thanks for the report, and take it easy..
soon, invalid match will no longer be able to triggered for 5-man party
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 03:58 PM GMT+8