Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Every 3rd game is a troll game

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-9-10 05:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-9-10 05:23 AM
imAldric replied at 2021-9-10 04:59 AM
@s5tank I will have to ask you to now stop repeatedly bring rude and racist to certain countries her ...

No problem kid. You can ban me now, but don't delete my comment. 3 things:

1) DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS RACISM??? RACISM IS INSULTING SOMEONE BECAUSE OF A COULOR OF HIS SKIN!!! THAT IS RACISM!!! COULOR OF MY SKIN AND UKRAINES SKIN IS SAME, SO HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RACSIM??? LEARN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATIONALITY AND RACISM AND THAN TYPE SOMETHING ON INTERNET!

2) Telling that everything is good on EU server is a biggest lie I have ever seen here. At least 10 more EU members on this forum said absoultely same thing about EU server and you keep lying yourself and other members how everything is ok. No, it's not and it is a fact.

3)I gave more than 10 pictures (proofs) of Ukraines or VPN users or sold accounts. If you have little brain you can see if it is or not VPN user. Just check his history and his previous battles to see with who he played before. Plus an avatar with picture of Asian man. I deal with facts and evidences unlike you who are hidding behind some pathetic replays without any point. Btw, where is your profile TOP GLOBAL BOY?

Just explain these members what do you have from Moonton to act like this? I bet nothing or some small privilegies. If you do this for some crumbs, than I feel sorry for you. Enjoy in your illusion how everything is ok, enjoy in skin events with skins you already have, enjoy in torture of S21 where bunch of fake profiles, low skilled spoiled nubs making every game you play a nightmare.

Comments

Racism is not only about skin color, u can search in google and find more info  Post time 2021-9-12 07:57 PM
Post time 2021-9-10 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2021-9-10 05:16 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-9-10 05:22 AM
No problem kid. You can ban me now, but don't delete my comment. 3 things:

1) DO YOU EVEN KNOW WH ...

My apologies on mentioning racism but its quite similar to its term if you are just targetting that certain country from which I have checked many of your other previous threads. Everyone starts the game as new players and we all need experience to become good players.

2- I said it from my standpoint and how I have been playing the game. I have completely stopped solo since a few seasons ago except brawl which I play whenever no one is around to play with. Ofc solo is going to be impossible because ; you've never played with the other person, no synergy, others' may be new to the game and etc. There's actually no chance of winning it and you have to understand it yourself. Ever since I stopped I am actually enjoying the game and even if I play for my win rates, I enjoy it. You can check my profile if you want: 103821831.

3- An avatar or flag cannot in no way prove if someone is using VPN or not. This is an international game and there are players of all nationalities in europe that play it. Im actually asian myself and live in EU. Even if i use the UK flag or even of some different country; it doesnt mean im using VPN. You could share a few battle id's and I could forward it to my lead to have them checked if there are actually anyone that's not from EU and using VPN. You can also share your ID and I will check each player and their server to verify if they are from different servers. There's no reason for anyone else to join another server and play with the lag, no one would do it unless there's some event.

All of the opinions I gave you here are all based on myself as a player.
Post time 2021-9-10 07:59 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-9-10 04:59 AM
@s5tank I will have to ask you to now stop repeatedly bring rude and racist to certain countries her ...

Its true ukrains are destroying EU server. Are u sure you are on same server like the rest of us?

Oh you play only premade. Can we have one guy or girl that climbed solo glory in forum lead????

Why are we getting kids as forum moderators that either climbed with squad or casual players that only play once a week???

And stop watching mainstream media I can see you are brainwashed and dont know difference between natinalism and rasism.

How can I expect anything from this forum community when forum lead dont know what is difference between casting speed and mana.

And they want us to work for them to give suggestion that are traveling light year to reach game moderators.

Moontoon total employes number is bellow 200. I tried to find names of the guys responsible for EU server but to no succes. They hide like rats behind their paychecks.

Author| Post time 2021-9-10 08:49 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-9-10 07:45 AM
My apologies on mentioning racism but its quite similar to its term if you are just targetting that ...

You don't play rank for years but you know what is the situation? GG

I just finished a game with 2 vpn users, be prepared to delete your moderator's account.
Post time 2021-9-11 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2021-9-11 12:46 AM
s5tank replied at 2021-9-10 08:49 PM
You don't play rank for years but you know what is the situation? GG

I just finished a game with  ...

It wouldn't matter if it was classic or rank. I do trio mostly and I did reach Mythical Glory last season through trio.
Please do share the results or atleast your ID so I can check for myself. I will also ask my lead to forward it to the devs to check into it.
Post time 2021-9-11 02:47 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-10 07:59 PM
Its true ukrains are destroying EU server. Are u sure you are on same server like the rest of us?

I apologize if I have acted rude towards some but im only trying to suggest options based on my personal experience.
I can promise you I have solo'ed over 6k (classic & rank) games back when I had started in 2017 through 2019 and I also used to complain but I also knew I was really bad at the game. I have also reached Mythic 20* Solo with harley so I also very well know the struggle.
The game cant be blamed if players decide to troll or even if other players aren't as experienced as you'll. You are matched automaically based on rank, statistics and more.
Post time 2021-9-11 03:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-11 03:53 AM
imAldric replied at 2021-9-11 02:47 AM
I apologize if I have acted rude towards some but im only trying to suggest options based on my pe ...

I NEED TO CAP TO THIS MAYBE PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND WHY FORUM IS FULL OF COMPLAINTS.

BEFORE IT WAS EASY TO REACH MYTHICAL GLORY BECAUSE PUNISHMENT SYSTEM WAS WORKING.

TODAY I HAD 10 AFK GAMES.
3 IN A ROW.
USED UP 1 WEEKLY PROTECTION. ONE POINT PROTECTION. NOT TO MENTION TIME WASTED.

BAN THEM FOR A WEEK!! GIVE THEM PUNISHMENT.

Post time 2021-9-12 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-12 08:13 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-11 03:52 AM
I NEED TO CAP TO THIS MAYBE PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND WHY FORUM IS FULL OF COMPLAINTS.

BEFORE IT WAS  ...

I can understand how frustrating it is to lose because of AFK and trolls.

If I were you, I would have created a bug report thread in this forum with all valid proofs and ask for improvement in punishment system. Or a suggestion thread with different ideas to mitigate this issue.

If you only want to discuss it with other players in the forum, the issue will not be solved because discussion threads are not submitted to the developers. This is the reason why so many threads are in this forum related to this topic.

Another method to report this issue to the devs is using in-game CS with valid proofs and required information.

I hope I am clear and let me know if you need more information
Just explain these members what do you have from Moonton to act like this? I bet nothing or some small privilegies. If you do this for some crumbs, than I feel sorry for you.
@s5tank I think there is a misunderstaning, we are only expressing our personal opinions here because we are also players like you. We only take care of this forum and help other players by submitting their bug report and sugestions to the devs.
Post time 2021-9-28 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Dark side
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 12:47 PM GMT+8