Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 412|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] 5th anniversary is a joke, right?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-9 05:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You really givin' us a skin that you already gave us in one event?! I can't remember event, but I remember MLBB gave us Thamuz special skin in one event.

Post time 2021-9-11 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-9-11 10:36 PM

@s5tank

News flash, the world actually don't revolve around you. So, sorry that other players benefited from it?

Also statistically speaking, I doubt that the people who possess those particular skins already before the event would be in the majority. Hence, the decision to still use those skins as prizes regardless.

Whether or not I have an actual argument, it wouldn't matter to you anyways. Because you love to nit pick and cherry pick whatever agenda that suits you, and discard the rest and label me as "MLBB slave". Guess what? Facts don't just magically disappear if you cover your eyes, or if it's against your biased feelings. Even if I'm not a mod, I stand true to my points. My role has no relations to my personal opinion  and beliefs. If not, why do you think that I'm so outspoken? Don't you think that I would have not even want to risk any controversies even with illogical and difficult people like you if I were indeed not voicing my own true opinions?

What's new from you? Indulge me please. I for one, am sick of your toxicity here. You fail to carry a proper discussion every time but instead resort to strawmen or personal/emotional attacks. You're beyond even talking to. You're beyond logic basically. To quote unquote your own words, who's the broken record here now?
Post time 2021-9-9 05:57 PM | Show all posts
This event give free real game diamonds
Post time 2021-9-9 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Yeah thats the same thamuz skin, and why not? Its mainly for those who havent got it last time. There are other free skins you're gonna get too. Ty for your concern.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-9 10:09 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-9-9 07:13 PM
Yeah thats the same thamuz skin, and why not? Its mainly for those who havent got it last time. Ther ...

Actually, it isn't for those who didn't get it. It is humiliation to old players giving them nothing or same things.
Post time 2021-9-10 01:49 AM | Show all posts
@s5tank Sad to say but, it looks like your threads and posts have been nothing but complaints. Saying that it's a "humiliation", is too much.

If MLBB don't give anything, you would complain. If they gave, you would complain too. There's no pleasing you yes?
 Author| Post time 2021-9-10 04:09 AM | Show all posts
Sad to say but, it looks like your threads and posts have been nothing but complaints

Yeah I had no complaiments until corona started and some Asian kids were so bored they started massivly to use VPN and came to EU server to destroy every fucking game. I would like to see you on SEA server with abnormal exodus from EU players to SEA. Would you be happy to have almost every fking game 1 or 2 VPN users who feed, lag and go afk in the end? About punishment system which is completely destroyed by removing intentional feeding and importing verbal abuse...I don't want to talk. There are million threads about that.

Saying that it's a "humiliation", is too much.

If MLBB don't give anything, you would complain. If they gave, you would complain too. There's no pleasing you yes?

For a player who is playing game from start(and there are still many many of us) it is a humilliation to give us skin that you already gave through another event. And your last sentece is like this:

"Here you go Kaja Crow magician skin from this event. We know you got it from last season but why you complaining? Imagine we give you nothing."

When you have arguments come to talk to me. Otherwise you look like MLBB slave with these replays.

Post time 2021-9-11 06:14 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-9-10 01:49 AM
@s5tank Sad to say but, it looks like your threads and posts have been nothing but complaints. Sayin ...

And people say women are hard to please...those seem to haven't met mlbb players. These must be the hardest to please :3
I for one think the 5th Anniversary event is cool, could be better, but overall it's fine. And everyone like free goodies so...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 02:24 AM GMT+8