Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 360|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] About Odette latest cc immunity on Adv Server

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-10 12:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2021-9-11 12:02 AM

Hello guyss, ijustwantoplay here.
Maybe u guys already knew about Odette ult cc immunity and maybe some of you guys did not knew about this. Yes, in the latest advance server Odette has a cc immunity on her ultimate. Yet, this is not official and many of the player thing this is just a bug.

For me, this is what she deserves after so many nerf on her revamp skill. And i think this new ultimate cc immunity really fits her revamp gameplay. With the nerfed 2nd skill that will only immo 2 ppl and the dash in the ultimate that will make her easier to get cc and even annoying flameshot, the changed of her damage reduction during ultimate got changed into shield which is make her easier to get burst dmg and even Esmeralda would be so much happy to jump in.

Even tho she really needs the latest cc immunity on her ultimate, i think it should get more adjustment like during Odette's ultimate she will be immun to cc but NOT SUPPRESS like Franco(ult), Kaja(ult), and Barats(in the stomache). So, i think suppress should be able to cancel it because it is the best cc in the game and if it not enough for the exchange of her cc immunity just make her immunity last as long as her shield is there (like Hanabi passive) but yeah im not really recommend this because during the ultimate Odette can't even use any skill and move to cancel it by herself during the latest gameplay.

Anyway, i think the cc immunity is the best way to make her more playable in the high rank because every new hero now have such a good cc skill and blink. And i think hero with blink skill will still be easy to escape from Odette's ultimate and yes they can even kill Odette during her ult because of the change of dmg reduc to shield.

Thankyou, have a great day

Post time 2021-9-11 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Can't agree more
If it is still not enough, they can make knock up to be able to cancel her ultimate too like Claude ultimate. Odette really depends on her ultimate and yet if she was ult everybody was caught an eye to cancel her, she was so weak and slow and did not have any blink or mov speed skill. The cc immunity is what she deserves if Moonton really  want to make the revamp success.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Mickochel replied at 2021-9-11 01:50 AM
Can't agree more
If it is still not enough, they can make knock up to be able to cancel her  ...

Yeahh, im waiting for too long to be able to use her in mythical glory. Everybody thing that im trolling if i use Odette and i knew it since her skill and capability are weak compare to other meta and good hero.
Post time 2021-9-11 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Hi @ijustwantoplay

Thank you for your feedback regarding Revamped Odette on the latest advanced server
there's still a few more weeks for the weekly update on advanced server before odette is released in this month's big update on original server, so it's also possible that she could still get more adjustments..
Post time 2021-9-11 06:17 PM | Show all posts
I'm not sure what to think about all these Odette changes. I got this vibe she will be banned in ranked...and will be hell with that annoying Johnson-Odette combo...However i noticed she gets constant adjustments based on feedbacks on test server so..i guess i'm waiting to see her final form, for now any change made is not permanent and it's up to change
Post time 2021-9-27 02:37 PM | Show all posts
I preferred the old Odette :(
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:28 AM GMT+8