Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 782|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Query] Top Global vs Top Supreme?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-10 08:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by simonyong513 at 2021-9-10 08:26 PM

Why Top Global 1 Cyclops is Indonesia Top Supreme 8, while Top Global 3 cyclops is Top Supreme 6?

IMG_20210910_130614.jpg
IMG_20210910_130558.jpg
IMG_20210910_130531.jpg
IMG_20210910_130458.jpg
Post time 2021-9-10 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Top Supreme and Top Global are different things. Being in Top Supreme needs to maintain the hero power because once you lose, the minus is pretty huge while in Top Global, you just need to play the hero all the time because the MMR will based in the hero matches and the winrate you have in your hero.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2021-9-10 09:00 PM
Top Supreme and Top Global are different things. Being in Top Supreme needs to maintain the hero pow ...

Thanks for the information, as what I know based on the information I read..
Top Supreme is the one accumulate and won't reset in the next season, so the hero power can keep maintaining and accumulate until the score requires in Top Supreme.
I can't understand about the Top Global, play the hero all the time and based on the hero matches and winrate.. how about if the hero lose? Is the Top Global Hero Power will reset in the next season?
Post time 2021-9-11 01:41 AM | Show all posts
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-11 12:28 AM
Thanks for the information, as what I know based on the information I read..
Top Supreme is the o ...

Global or Local rank is based on MMR. It is automatically calculated from the very first rank match you win. After every season, the score will reset.

Supreme rank is calculated only after you enable it. If the top global player enabled it late, then the ones with low MMR than him will have high Supreme rank. It is based on street rank points which is also calculated after every winning game based on your performance. It will not reset after season
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-9-11 01:41 AM
Global or Local rank is based on MMR. It is automatically calculated from the very first rank matc ...

Fantastic, thanks for the information.
That's why I can see some of the Grandmaster player was the Top Supreme Hero player, they enable it and drop rank to Grandmaster for getting easy kill and dominated the game, then they can gain score easily.
No rules to stop them being like this right? Because no rules said that the player can't lose with certain hero and win with certain hero.
Post time 2021-9-11 03:52 AM | Show all posts
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-11 01:54 AM
Fantastic, thanks for the information.
That's why I can see some of the Grandmaster player was the ...

Unfortunately both MMR and street points system is being abused by many players to gain popularity. To stop this, players will be awarded points based on their rank.

Mythic player will get more points than Legend rank player. If they lose one game, Mythic player will lose less points than other rank.

If a player is at grand master level, they gain very low points but lose more than 3 times of what they won i.e one loss = 3+ wins. So they should keep winning to gain more MMR and street points. It is useless unless their win rate is 90+
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-9-11 03:52 AM
Unfortunately both MMR and street points system is being abused by many players to gain popularity ...

I do understand the situation, they just found the way how to gain their points and popularity in the game, no rules to restrict this kind of playing styles too.. Yes.. What I saw the winrate from them are 99.5% or even 100%..
Post time 2021-9-11 06:02 PM | Show all posts
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-11 09:17 AM
I do understand the situation, they just found the way how to gain their points and popularity in  ...

Yeah, they're called "MMR Boosters". The good thing is that, most of them got banned and will get banned soon for abusing the matchmaking system.
Post time 2021-9-11 10:44 PM | Show all posts
@simonyong513

Assuming that both players are authentic and "clean", Global and street MMR calculations and systems are different.

Street requires a weekly active maintenance in order to maintain the MMR, whereas Global would reset only upon season end. With that being said, you can maintain your Supreme rather easily by winning 1 match per week. While Global requires you to push constantly as it is easier to go up/down.

Also, the consequences of MMR losses with street is much more severe than Global. So if one is a one trick player who can only play their global hero, they will suffer more in Street because the rate of losing is higher, but may have a higher Global ranking because they are able to push more in Global MMR.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-9-11 06:02 PM
Yeah, they're called "MMR Boosters". The good thing is that, most of them got banned and will get  ...

May I know under which rules they will get banned?
If they categorize as abusing matching system then I will go to report the cyclops player in Supreme which only Grandmaster rank.. lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 06:37 AM GMT+8