Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 370|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Downfall of Eu server is this flag

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-10 11:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Stresfull day 2 of them in the team. They feed before 6 minutes are up so we surr fast and save time. Is this what you wanted corrupted moontoon?
20210910_175134.png
20210910_175246.png
20210910_175414.png
Post time 2021-9-11 02:06 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-11 01:41 AM
I have smurf account where I play with a team 95% wr and above. This is my old account where I have ...

Yeah, after this reply I don't think I would like to give any advice to you anymore.
It's your own problem that you can't play against the glory duo or trio, somehow it's your own core hero is not good enough to fight them, or because you always in bad temper that's why you always have this kind of fate to get the opponents that you can't beat them up.
I did see some of the solo rank player in Europe Server can up to Mythic Glory without teammates, if you can't make it means that you need more practice, that's all.
Don't always put Mythic Glory players like god, they can play duo or trio, same to you if you try hard to find some teammates. If you always can't find teammates, obviously that's your own 10yo kids mindset problem.
You can't accept the suggestion that ask you to look for suitable teammates in classic game, and not accept that drop rank to play easier, then please play with your smurf account which have a team 95% winrate to Mythic. Why wanna solo then keep blaming here and there?
Yeah I played 3 seasons only, not even a year in this game, and just now I solo rank until Mythic 3.. Not a problem for the opponents who are Mythic Glory, if lose a game then try to win in the next game will do. I enjoy the system giving because I can know the difference in me and Mythic Glory players, that's really fun. I can learn something from them in Replay.
Bye. Enjoy your blaming all days.
Post time 2021-9-11 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Hello, honestly speaking, we all facing the same problem and we can't control that our teammates are using their core hero or not. They are lots of players in Asia Server played the hero that new bought in rank game too.
I read some of the post in this forum and understand that you always got teammates that not fulfill your requirements. I would like to suggest that you played in classic game and try to find some players that fulfill your need, then add them as your friend, then go for rank game together.
You will never get anything solve if keep blaming, there is no reason why others can form a team but you can't. Another solution is you drop your rank to Epic or even Grandmaster, then play classic game to enjoy the moment you carry the whole team.
Good luck and have a nice day.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 01:41 AM | Show all posts
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-11 01:30 AM
Hello, honestly speaking, we all facing the same problem and we can't control that our teammates are ...

I have smurf account where I play with a team 95% wr and above. This is my old account where I have win rates bellow 70% and because of it I cant find team that can play against glory trio and duo.

You missed the point of this post bro. Just go to mythic 5 or whatever you are and pass this post I dont need advice of 10yo kid.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 03:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-11 03:46 AM
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-11 02:06 AM
Yeah, after this reply I don't think I would like to give any advice to you anymore.
It's your own ...

Upwote your own comment you are not 10yo. 5yo have better mindset than you.

You are myth 3 highest and u dare to boost on my post. Nothing but a trash seeking attention on other people posts. I am 2k+points highest but not this season. I play same number of games like before but result is bad.
Go make your own post and make stupid comments not here. I bet you are from ukraine too. Give us your ID kid.

Comments

I think we can't upvote our own post or reply here  Post time 2021-9-11 05:46 AM
Post time 2021-9-11 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Fair point, there is something wrong with the EU server. Worst would be the ones from Asia region playing on our server with vpn..playing with lag, i've lost so many matches like this. At this point i don't even know if harsher punishment would be fit for feeders or longer restriction in ranked matchmaking...or maybe both
Post time 2021-9-17 04:24 PM | Show all posts
In Europe, too many people don't know the existence of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. European websites related to videogames, not only rarely write articles about MOBA games, but also write most of their articles about games on PC, consoles, etc., while cellulars/smartphones are almost ignored (giving priority to different game genres).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 02:48 AM GMT+8