Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 548|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Share] Do you feel the same?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-11 02:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Every time I win a ranked game, it always feels like we have to go above and beyond, push hard and fight like crazy.
But every game we lose, some folks in team just give up quickly and just run into enemies. Literally no plan, just Johnson driving solo into crowd.

Some people are just odd lol
Post time 2021-9-11 05:56 PM | Show all posts
The sad part about other players is that, they give up easily and probably even throw the game or not do their best. Though, saying positive words help somehow.

You already answered your own question @NOOB___
Post time 2021-9-11 05:41 AM | Show all posts
Yes most players in solo Q are giving up very easily. They don't understand a proper strategy can turn the tables and there is a good chance for winning the game

It's probably because they think their skill is inferior to their opponents. There is a myth that higher rank players are highly skilled.
Post time 2021-9-11 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-9-11 05:41 AM
Yes most players in solo Q are giving up very easily. They don't understand a proper strategy can tu ...
There is a myth that higher rank players are highly skilled.

If you say this, explain to me why this game uses Rank to determine the Mythic Points earned on win/lose.

You will get +10 or +13 if you win against a higher rank enemy and it will be -10 or -11 if you lose against a lower rank enemy
Post time 2021-9-11 05:56 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-9-11 01:26 PM
If you say this, explain to me why this game uses Rank to determine the Mythic Points earned on  ...

That's my opinion not MLBB's. Even newbies can reach Mythic easily in my view. All they need is knowledge about the game and heroes
Post time 2021-9-11 06:05 PM | Show all posts
I for one am proud of myself, managed to get from Epic 5 to Mythic only solo. And never threw my phone, not even once haha! But yes i've encountered so many matches when some people just give up...There were a few when even I felt like giving up and that's because sometimes your team proves it's just not worth fighting anymore..
Post time 2021-9-11 11:12 PM | Show all posts
We dunno who is the one who will be our teammates, and some of them really impatience and just troll the game as well. This game is fun especially when you make an epic come back in late game. Do our best is the key to win the game.
Post time 2021-9-11 11:58 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, it may feel like that sometimes.

But it may not, sometimes.

I solo myself and got into Mythic every season and it just stops at Mythic 150 points for me, I just keep losing rest.
Post time 2021-9-13 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-9-11 11:58 PM
Yeah, it may feel like that sometimes.

But it may not, sometimes.

Can't find teammates to play with?
I join squad and look for teammates in FB, then now can make it duo or trio in the game..
Post time 2021-9-28 03:44 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Dark side
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:23 AM GMT+8