Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 355|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Appeal for my game account

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-11 04:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear MLBB,

I play this game since season 2 and never do any hacking or cheating. My account has been ban for over 10000 days but i really dont know the reason for banning (it only say reason "other"). Please kindly reconsider and unban my accounts. I really dont do any bad thing before my accounts got ban. The only things i remember is i recharge 1025dia from diamond reseller from our country (Myanmar) the day before my account got ban. If u see my account you will see that i really dont have reason to chat for that 1025dia, i already used  more money than that amount to this game. I will attach evidence regarding to diamond reciept from reseller, please kindly check that also. If  buying from third party is illegal, i will not buy anymore later. Kindly give me one more chance to play my account.

I really really love to play this game but now i cant play and feel so sad.

I hope you can kindly think about my situation and unban my account.

My InGame
Name - мG мG  кℓσυđ
Id - 16402470
Server - 2020

Sincerly,
Thiha Soe.

IMG_20210909_004030.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-09-00-40-48-013_com.facebook.orca.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-07-21-58-58-988_com.mobile.legends.jpg
IMG_20210909_004327.jpg
Post time 2021-9-11 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Hi @kloud254

sorry for the problem you are facing, try using the "Provide Assistance" option to file an appeal if your account got banned wrongly
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-9-11 09:55 AM
Hi @kloud254

sorry for the problem you are facing, try using the "Provide Assistance" option to f ...

i already fill appeal form in Provide Assistance but no get any reply
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 10:28 AM | Show all posts
i sent appeal form on 3 Sep In game and also by mail but not yet get any reply. Can u please help me?
Post time 2021-9-11 05:57 PM | Show all posts
The sole reason why your account probably got banned is buying from unauthorized 3rd party top-up method. It could be because of the person you bought from, there are similar issues on different online games. Some people would sell ingame currencies for a really cheap price (too good to be true) until later on, they will refund it.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 09:41 PM | Show all posts
But its not the first time that i recharge from diamond reseller. Most players in our country buy from them because of payment system (we can pay them with mobile banking system, while offical one need Visa, Master, Paypal accounts need but we dont have). And they should tell me the reason for banning (Other) amd listen to customer explaination. I dont get reply any by mail or feedback in game.
I want to know there a chance back to get back banned account? Or can someone help me appeal for me? iI can provide any evidance if u need.
I dont do any illegal or cheat or hack.
The only things i do in this game are
- playing, watching livestream
- diamond recharging from codashop, ingame, diamond reseller(i am sure they are allow to sell diamonds because most players in my country buy from them for a long time)
- change location to korea before for street rank but now i change back to myanmar in end of August ( i also think that also not the reason to ban 27years, many players are doing this)
I also never recieved any warning for those things before (as i know they give warning if we do somethings bad). My credit score in game also full most of the time.
Kindly help me if u can, i love this game so much and wanna play again.
Post time 2021-9-11 11:19 PM | Show all posts
@kloud254

I understand your predicament, however there is nothing much we can truly do to help speed up the process if you had already fill up the form and followed our standard of procedure for account related issues.

In addition, if the reseller is not Moonton's official reseller, I am sorry to say that we cannot guarantee or be responsible for anything that can arise from seeking them; including this situation that you've faced if it is indeed the reason for the ban. The terms of service is clear. I sympathise your plight, but those are the terms.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 11:48 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-9-11 11:19 PM
@kloud254

I understand your predicament, however there is nothing much we can truly do to help spee ...

If moontoon ban because of i buy from third party reseller, why they dont ban others? I am sure almost all players in Myanmar buy from them.
They should give proper reason for ban 24yearsto one, not the reason 'Other' and no reply. I use around 1500$ for this game (300+ skins), its not very much but also not little. They should ban from the start if third party recharging is illegal for them.
May i know, customer service check for appeal ban account or not? If there anyone who got back account for ban? If they ignore appeal form and cannot get back anymore, i will also stop trying to get back and quit. It just i play it over 6years and dont want to quit game. But cannot help if they are doing like this to players.
Hope one from customer service can see this and make improvement about like this case.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:48 AM GMT+8