Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 798|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Please REMOVE RUBY FROM TANK CATEGORY, I am not a Tank user!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-13 09:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-9-14 01:57 PM

Every match nobody wants to tank after I picked Ruby, my main build is damage and lifesteal and not tank plus Ruby is NOT A GOOD TANK compared to normal tanks! So I always losing the game and keep blaming me for not roaming because Ruby needs some items for lifesteal, damage, etc. PLEASE RETURN IT TO FIGHTER CATEGORY ONLY!
Post time 2021-9-15 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Even if you build ruby as a fighter, anyway, you can tank a lot like a tank.
(And that's more like a support roamer than a tank, but whatever?)
Even better if you think you have a lot of CC.
I had a roamer ruby that helped me while I used Selena mid/jgl and we were bullyin' all.
Post time 2021-9-14 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Lol this post again . Yeah everyone knows that ruby is a fighter and not tank .

Still can't understand why developer thought ruby is a tank , maybe the same reason is why this game never balance .
Post time 2021-9-28 03:42 AM | Show all posts
Ruby needs to be a fighter only
 Author| Post time 2021-9-16 08:31 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-9-15 10:52 PM
Ruby is not a tank and has never been a tank. She need land her combo and hit a lot of enemy in or ...

This is what I want to explain a lot. Thank you!
Post time 2021-9-15 10:52 PM | Show all posts
RaviolinoAlVapo replied at 2021-9-15 07:10 PM
Even if you build ruby as a fighter, anyway, you can tank a lot like a tank.
(And that's more like  ...

Ruby is not a tank and has never been a tank. She need land her combo and hit a lot of enemy in order to be tanky , but practically most of the time that was not the case , she usually only hit 1 or 2 enemy , only sometimes enemy is brave enough to attack ruby while minions is nearby (minions is massive heal for ruby) , and enemy are not dumb enough to let ruby spam her skill easily , they scatter around to not get hit by ruby or they simply land long duration cc so ruby cant be tanky with lifesteal , also knockback and slow is very effective against ruby.

Although i have uninstalled the game , ruby is still my favorite hero , she is fun to play although meta hero bully her easily. I might come back to game if developer buff ruby to become stronk again.
Post time 2021-9-14 05:31 AM | Show all posts
In the meantime, you should mention that you will not go tank and that you will go along the experience lane.
Post time 2021-9-14 06:27 AM | Show all posts
the tank role for her is only a secondary role, actually it doesn't matter because the role is just a role.  it all depends on how you play and build her well as your main
however, thank you for the suggestion
Post time 2021-9-14 07:01 AM | Show all posts
I honestly think Ruby is a good Fight/Tank role. Without her tanking ability, she is easier to get shredded(which I prefer) I hate going against ruby. Low CD and a lot of CC is annoying as hell especially when you get her down to low HP and from one skill, she gained all of it back.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-14 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-16 01:59 AM
diwang replied at 2021-9-14 12:31 PM
Lol this post again . Yeah everyone knows that ruby is a fighter and not tank .

Still can't underst ...

Why I posted this again? I can't stand this.. I cannot raise my MMR because of noob players and KEEP INSISTING I AM THE TANK EVEN I AM NOT A TANK EVEN TANK USER.  I always rank down for every month, every year and Moonton JUST RETURN THE FIGHTER ONLY CATEGORY..  If Moonton still ignores my complain then I will do everything to REMOVE RUBY FROM TANK CATEGORY! NOT TO MENTION OF UGLY NEW ART OF RUBY LOOKS OLD LADY, WHILE THE OLD ART LOOKS YOUNG, SEXY AND FIGHTER LOOKING!

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-9-14 06:27 AM
the tank role for her is only a secondary role, actually it doesn't matter because the role is just  ...

Yu Zhong, Bane, Sylvanna do the same BUT NEVER CATEGORIZED AS TANK ROLE AND RUBY MUST REMOVE FROM TANK CATEGORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Hard CC will kill these heroes instantly unlike the normal tanks has already High HP and Defense Capability have Highest Survival Rate when Clashing even raining down CC they cannot kill them instantly.

Axxyoma replied at 2021-9-14 05:31 AM
In the meantime, you should mention that you will not go tank and that you will go along the experie ...

They never listened and I always telling them before the game and they keep saying I am a tank because I am categorized as Tank not Fighter. I always face this kind of discrmination and much loses as result.

C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-9-14 07:01 AM
I honestly think Ruby is a good Fight/Tank role. Without her tanking ability, she is easier to get s ...

I prefer Fighter, Fighter Assassin or Assassin Fighter rather than Tank/Fighter or Fighter/Tank since Alucard is also tanky due to lifesteal yet damage is high.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2021-9-15 01:51 AM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-9-14 01:53 PM
They never listened and I always telling them before the game and they keep saying I am a tank beca ...

Well, then don't give yourself a hard time, if they don't read that you are not going to be a tank, then they are simply the ones who choose wrong. You should always let them know that you are going through the experience lane.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-27 11:21 PM GMT+8