Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 443|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SEPARATE US FROM THEM!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-14 05:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can't find more polite way than this...Please separate us from these cancers...Let them play on their own server...Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Lithuania, Georgia, Estonia, Moldavia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan have huge base of players so they can have their own server. For the love of God please save us from this misery...

241801228_386384882860261_7176022590808276767_n-min.png

241803626_395846808714046_1604110933265598959_n-min.png

He played Karina with Killing Spree talent...Atlas went straight to AFK when he saw who is he tanking for.
Ukraines don't care for anything. They don't care for teammates, they don't care if they win or lose, they don't understand any other language except Ukraine, they never adjust, all their picks are mainly marksman (Layla, Lesley, Miya, Hanabi) and junglers, they never show win rate... Players from other countries don't want to play with them when they see what they ban, what they pick.

I don't know what more proofs you need to separate us from them. I really don't hate any person on this world, but these guys destroying my will for playing every day. Just imagine whenever you click on rank game and you enter draft room there are always these kind of players + VPN users. It is in 8 out of 10 games.
If you don't trust me or any EU member here who is talking absolutely same thing, just come and play on EU server for a month.

Author| Post time 2021-9-15 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-9-15 04:17 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-15 04:58 AM
Atlas player is my type of guy. He picked good hero to help Karina gank  but toxic ukrain players ru ...

I hope EU server will be shut down soon or later.

In this season I noticed there are too many nubs who think they know how to play. Especially tanks who are still going with marksman on gold lane and leaving all team down. That means most of good players from EU just deleted game and only Ukraines and some beginners left.

And I can't wait for one scenario: Ukraines using VPN and going to SEA server because they leave EU server empty. BUAHAHAHAHHA that would be my biggest satisfaction

Comments

We don't need owls. Long Live Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (in Europe too).  Post time 2021-9-17 04:27 PM
Post time 2021-9-15 04:58 AM | Show all posts
Atlas player is my type of guy. He picked good hero to help Karina gank  but toxic ukrain players ruined this game. End of the season and so many ukrains reached mythic rank thanks to non existent punishment system.

I wonder how glory players will react at the start of the new season when they get ukrain players every  2nd game.

Will they drop it for a few days?
Post time 2021-9-17 04:17 AM | Show all posts
We don’t really know who or where they are from.
Just because they got a flag from Ukraine doesn’t mean they are from Ukraine.
My player flag is Indonesia (don’t ask why), but I  am from the United States.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-17 10:19 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2021-9-17 04:17 AM
We don’t really know who or where they are from.
Just because they got a flag from Ukraine doesn’t ...

Do you speak Indonesian? Welp, these guys speaking Ukraine, so yes, they are what flag represents.
They even trying to put UK or some other flags, but they always reveale themselves in the middle of the game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 05:17 PM GMT+8