Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 663|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

New Member Axxyoma

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-15 02:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello to all the community of this forum and from The Land of Dawn, I am new here and I want to tell you that I am at your service for anything related to MLBB. I'm creating content about Mobile Legends on TikTok if you want to look for me, but I do it mainly in Spanish.

Anyway I wanted to introduce myself and leave you a greeting here.

That's all for now, greetings from your friend, Axxyoma and I wish you good games (:

Post time 2021-9-15 03:04 AM | Show all posts
Hello a member of KOL
just want to say "keep the spirit to create entertaining content"
Post time 2021-9-17 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Hello, Axxyoma! It is exciting to have you here, you have a lot of energy. It is so great that you are making videos! What are you enjoying, and how long have you been playing?
 Author| Post time 2021-9-16 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Thank you Ncup, I look forward to continue growing and sharing with you in the forum (:
 Author| Post time 2021-9-18 11:49 AM | Show all posts
I started playing about 2 years ago, however it wasn't until this year that I decided to take it more seriously and not just as a game to pass the time. Then I realized that I could come up with several ideas to capture in video and that's how I started creating content for mobile legends.

Also, it always happened to me that I was explaining the story of the heroes to my friends, or I had to explain the items to them because they didn't read them, and it was when I explained them that they understood the items.

That and the fact that I work from home, led me to make mlbb videos in tiktok and here I am, a few months later being part of KOL TikTok (:

I'm happy to have gotten this forum and I hope to share many anecdotes with all this nice community.

For now, I say goodbye. I wish you good games :D
Post time 2021-9-20 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Great, content creator here. Wish you all the best.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:42 AM GMT+8