Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 293|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Selena Damage/HP/MP/Scaling dmg

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-15 06:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RaviolinoAlVapo at 2021-9-15 06:31 PM

Selena needs more survive ability, since she's an assassin too.. 3.000 HP in early/mid game make you have to build Destiny Watch at 1000%. That's why all selena builds take it.
Her scaling damage (2nd ability, arrow) is around 20-40% and even if it's hard to land a nice arrow sometimes, in some games, that's not enough to use her first transformation to do kills but just to poke.

She needs to be in her dash form to kill minions( with first ability and second one) since her basic attack has a less damage than a minion.
I think she could be better as a midlaner too if just she can deal much damage to minions.
I use her as sidelaner, midlaner, jungler and support.
And I think I can tell that : She needs some help with minions. Even tanks can do minions faster than selena..Usually, at midgame, I leave my minions to other heroes that have more - burst - on them, literally I could stay in my lane for 1 minutes or more for clear a wave, spamming my skill and leaving the battle without any mana left.

I sugggest a +50% damage on minions or some sort of adjustment on her passive, like giving traps on minion give you  the same effect as normal heroes or make her traps aoe, so you can easily get three of them near to burst with a trap.
Ps: Got killed in a lot of games from a Khufra with just his 3 skills, even if he's a tank.
Shouldn't they be more tanky but deal less damage, instead of killing mage with a 5.000 damage in a row?

Sorry if my english isn't that nice, I hope someone will understand.

Post time 2021-9-15 06:47 PM | Show all posts
I quite agree with this suggestion because whenever I use Selena in Soloq, she's very slow to clear minion waves and my gold is the lowest than a hero who use roam. Some Selena users want to invade the enemies buff rather than clearing minion because that's what Selena strong at. Whenever they want to clear minion waves, they ask help to the roamer for faster rotation.
Post time 2021-9-15 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Pity her second skill doesnt deal dmg to minions and not stunning them. Then she might be viable as an assassin.
Post time 2021-9-16 11:06 PM | Show all posts
I mean, selena technically a support/assassin/mage, focus more on helping your team rather than clearing minion lanes. Her scaling for late game is pretty OP vs her early game where she need a tank to get an guarantee kill.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-17 04:49 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-9-16 11:06 PM
I mean, selena technically a support/assassin/mage, focus more on helping your team rather than clea ...

Main role assassin, second role mage. Not a worth role as a second, anyway, cuz her AoE burst is literally inexistent.
As a "midlaner" anyway, she should clear minion faster.
As an assassin, too, since she have to take down jungle creeps.
She isn't intended to be a support.
And " her scaling for late game is pretty OP " that's not right.. if you build selena with one or two defense item, like all midlaners, her damage falls about 35-55% less than normal.
Her dash works on a single target even if another target near the first has a mark, (it just consume all of them, using one dash effectively)

She's used like a support, but anyway, she isn't.
She could literally be a new fanny just with some adjustment.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:52 AM GMT+8