Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 289|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Punishment for those who doesn't take rank seriously

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-16 02:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can you please make it 1 day ban in rank mode for those who doesn't take rank seriously instead of 1 day ban in mcl like come on rank is more important than MCL
Post time 2021-9-17 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BananaHair at 2021-9-17 08:12 PM

There are huge swathes of people who are playing to win, but are reported over a fair loss. And if heavy punishments start to get dished out onto genuine players again like it did in the past, the company will lose some of its Player Base for the game. The company will lose money and get negative reviews. You will lose good players who contribute to the game and community. We should never return to those days of the past, me and my team had days that just reduced us to tears and we've almost walked away from the game several times during that period in the past.

But since the reporting system has improved, we've spent so much money for the company. Fact is, every match has to have a winning team, and so every match has to have a losing team. That's how this game works, we have to live with that. Sometimes you are going to lose, and huge swathes of people get unjustly and wrongly reported over a fair loss. Never give that power to abusive people again, it will damage the company.
Post time 2021-9-16 07:37 PM | Show all posts
getting banned from MCL is really useless, there are even players who have never played MCL so getting banned from MCL is really useless.

I have a lot of MCL playing tickets, but never use them because the MCL server is so bad, it always lags

after all, MCL is only played on weekends
Post time 2021-9-16 08:18 PM | Show all posts
I agree punishment system needs improvement
Post time 2021-9-18 07:30 PM | Show all posts
@KwonYongki @NOOB__

Punishments have been getting better. I do see 1 week Rank bans for serial offenders. Punishments are now not a blanket action, and indeed corresponds to case by case basis.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 02:19 AM GMT+8