Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 301|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Shop] Collector Skins Shouldn't Be A Scam

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-17 07:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think that everyone who has played MLBB for a while now knows that MoonTon basically wants to gain money at the expense of their players by getting the ridiculously overpriced skins known as the Collector Skins. I know all to well that those skins are for people who are wealthy enough to afford them, but isn't it a bit unfair?

The idea that I would suggest to MoonTon is that they should put the Collector Skins in the shop for 5000 diamonds each and ALSO have some additional tasks in order to become "worthy" of getting them unlocked such as having a high amount of matches with your main heroes, amass at bare minimum about two savages and 3 to 10 MVPS along with having a completed mastery code (all chapters/tasks complete regardless of if the Mastery Code is full or not) in order to get them.

What's your opinion on the idea?
Post time 2021-9-17 08:27 PM | Show all posts
It is fascinating why they are expensive. How is this profitable?:

[The Player Base] -> Smaller -> [Players that actually like the skin] -> Smaller -> [Players that actually can afford the skin]

Is it so expensive because the smaller group that actually like the skin have to make it worth the same amount as if the whole player base was buying? The cost is placed on the smaller groups shoulders?
Post time 2021-9-17 09:21 PM | Show all posts
As the name suggests, its a Collector skin meant to be pricey and rare. And I dont understand your idea of making the skin buyable based on being worthy. Its a good idea, but I dont think thats how getting skins work. Unless its an event or something.
Post time 2021-9-18 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Moontoon pull chances are rigged imo
Post time 2021-9-18 07:27 PM | Show all posts
@PatriotKiller49

While I personally like the old Lucky Box more, I feel that the Collector skin event is alright as well. There are guides with detailed calculations as to how to use the least diamonds to pull the prize as well, so I don't understand what's the problem here really.

And @C4lam1tyG0D no, there are way worse RNGs in other games. ML's pretty alright to be honest.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-25 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-9-25 09:02 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-9-18 07:27 PM
@PatriotKiller49

While I personally like the old Lucky Box more, I feel that the Collector skin eve ...

To be honest with you, I have to agree with C4lam1tyG0D on this one since it's considered overpri to pay for a skin that much due to the fact that MoonTon basically enjoys to gain more at the expense of their players that are under a severe risk of being broke. Also WHO IN THE RIGHT MINDSET THINKS THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A GACHA SUMMON IN A MOBA GAME!!!
I still stand by my ideas on this term due to the fact that I think that it would actually bring towards MoonTon MORE money in the long term by having MORE players to be able to buy their favorite collector skin and feel WORTHY about it than basically rendering poor the selected few that have enough money to afford the skin.
Post time 2021-9-25 09:03 PM | Show all posts
PatriotKiller49 replied at 2021-9-25 03:32 AM
To be honest with you, I have to agree with C4lam1tyG0D on this one since it's considered overpri t ...

@PatriotKiller49

You can state your opinion however way that you would like, but please refrain from using profanities in our forum as this breaks our Terms of Service.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 05:44 PM GMT+8