Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 345|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Layla

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-18 11:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think mlbb really need to buff Layla just a little. Here's the why.A lot of mm got receive a major buff in their exclusive range which means this will give unfair disadvantage. In comparison among marksman layla's only advantage is her scaling range. I suggest somehow increase the duration of her movement speed boost in her first skill to 3 seconds since it rapidly decays base on time duration or apparently add a new effect on her ultimate upon casting where she either gain 30% movement speed for 3 seconds or add a 500-800+(120% total physical attack) shield that last for 4 seconds after she use her ultimate.
Post time 2021-9-18 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Layla's damage is so high. And Layla longest range marksman. Don't need to buff.

Comments

Nowadays mages have longer range than Layla. Her movement speed needs buff she is as slow as a turtle  Post time 2021-9-19 09:40 PM
Post time 2021-9-18 11:34 PM | Show all posts
She has one of the highest dmg as mm in late game and she has longest range. No need to buff her.

Comments

No matter how much damage she has, she can be killed easily with CC because her HP is very low and she cannot escape  Post time 2021-9-19 09:38 PM
Post time 2021-9-19 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Anand would agree, but Layla is pretty OP besides her mobility, can't dash with a giant gun blaster around.

Comments

Her mobility definitely needs improvement. She is the slowest hero without any flicker skills  Post time 2021-9-19 09:41 PM
Post time 2021-9-19 02:15 AM | Show all posts
I support buff for Layla

Her movement and escape abilities need a buff. It would be great if her base movement speed is raised by 30.

Every marksman is receiving buff so its only fair if Layla receives one too
Post time 2021-9-21 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-9-19 02:15 AM
I support buff for Layla

Her movement and escape abilities need a buff. It would be great ...

Have you just used build with Swift Boots, Endless Battle, Windtalker, Berserker's Fury, Hunter Strike and Blade of Despair? She can reach 330 of movement speed without considering passives of items and Electro-Flash talent.
Is it better to edit my guide (made >6 months ago) or to create another one?
Post time 2021-9-23 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2021-9-21 12:28 AM
Have you just used build with Swift Boots, Endless Battle, Windtalker, Berserker's Fury, Hunter St ...

In the recent update, there is Movement Speed available in marksman embem, I hope it fixes the problem with movement speed.

Still I am expecting them to increase base critical chance of Layla from 0% --> 10% or base lifesteal from 0% to 10%
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 04:04 PM GMT+8