Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 760|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Vale

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-19 04:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2021-9-21 12:42 PM

I think it's time to nerf vale. Among other mages he's only the one that really have high base damage he can even one shot mm even with athena shield, if don't want to lower or remain his damage untouchable at least adjust his cc and give some more time to somehow manage to escape, his ultimate has a slow effect i prefer somehow to remove it it's really annoying combine with ice queen wand or again reduce the knock up duration.
Disclaimer: I'm not a low rank, this hero is just absolutely broken and he can kill almost all ADC hero who's inside his ultimate in addition of skill 1.
Post time 2021-9-21 12:08 AM | Show all posts
I agree too. His damage is so high that he can oneshot a marksman even at full health and with Athena's Shield. In addition, he has magical penetration, zoning due to his large aoe and high movement speed out of his passive.
Many players, when using marksmen, mages, assassins, and fighters are afraid of Vale: thus, they don't even try to gank/kill him.
Post time 2021-9-19 09:32 PM | Show all posts
I agree. The problem is the distance covered by his ultimate. Vale using ultimate skill from a location beyond the reach of MM heroes so they die without a chance for fighting back

Eudora can also one shot MM but it is fine. Because Eudora is within the range of MM's basic attack before casting ultimate. So MM can deal significant damage or kill Eudora before ultimate is cast. There is an equal opportunity for both MM and Eudora but this is not the case for Vale.
Post time 2021-9-21 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2021-9-21 12:08 AM
I agree too. His damage is so high that he can oneshot a marksman even at full health and with Athen ...

u gank him early game and he cant do sht bc he becomes food.
Post time 2021-9-21 08:38 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-9-21 12:45 AM
u gank him early game and he cant do sht bc he becomes food.

You can do that with any mage
Post time 2021-9-22 12:01 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-9-21 08:38 PM
You can do that with any mage

What exactly is the problem. Vale doesn't really do anything early game. He is a late game monster. Pick assassins or fighters with high mobility to dodge skill shots.
Post time 2021-9-22 12:23 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-9-22 12:01 AM
What exactly is the problem. Vale doesn't really do anything early game. He is a late game monster ...

So is Cecillion. But Vale is simple to use. That's a difference.
Post time 2021-9-22 12:48 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-9-22 12:23 AM
So is Cecillion. But Vale is simple to use. That's a difference.

Ok, your pt. A hero that is late game monster and easy to use should be nerfed. In that case, then nerf layla.
Post time 2021-9-22 05:05 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-9-22 12:48 AM
Ok, your pt. A hero that is late game monster and easy to use should be nerfed. In that case, then ...

I don't know where you get that he is late game monster, probably from Mythic V. He is amazing from start if you know how to play him.
Post time 2021-9-24 04:21 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-9-22 05:05 PM
I don't know where you get that he is late game monster, probably from Mythic V. He is amazing fro ...

Late game he oneshots people, but if u know how to harass him in lv.1 u win. Easy. Two, hes been nerfed so many times that is nerfing him necessarily. Btw, Im mythic glory from solo climbing.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 10:05 PM GMT+8