Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 577|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] URGENT! Mobile Legend being hacked and wont return by hacker

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-20 02:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-9-21 12:01 AM

Hi! I found that my account was hacked by an Indonesian player with an id and server of  A5. - 58476803 (3075)So while I requested help from a public chat, That Indonesian player introduced himself to assist me get my account back from the hacker. Yet sure within the price pay for it with an epic skin pricing 899. I suspect that it can be completed in hours and I found that the player was procrastinating my time again and again from today 13:30pm Malaysia until right now 23:24pm even longer, even trying to threaten me by not returning my game account or erasing the record of proof that I send the images of account or purchasing receipt as him required. It didn't do what it promised until I found out about it. I almost feel despair for the loss of my game account since I had my friend and purchased skin on the account.

I requested help from moderator Moontoon to return my game account. I hope to get by my right to use the account, I had provided some private information like my Gmail and the account's second verification code. I will provide no matter the evidence of the chat or the purchase of the diamond for the Indonesian player. I also will cooperate with moontoon to reclaim my account!

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THAT PLAYER IS STILL THREATEN ME TO REBUY THE DIAMOND FOR HIM RIGHT NOW! I NEED HELP SOS PLEASE!

My account:
ID name: 血梅 MAYN
ID no. & server: 898056082 (12558)

Indonesian player's account (Hacker):
ID name: A5.
ID no. & server: 58476803 (3075)

I know I m being foolish..... But I really need help!

Post time 2021-9-20 02:43 AM | Show all posts
From https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1

A. What should I do if my account is stolen or got hacked?

If you suspect your account is stolen or got hacked, you can take these actions to ensure your account safety:

When you can still log in your account/game progress:

1. If you have connected to a Moonton account, we recommend that you immediately change the password, if necessary you can change the connected email of your Moonton account. and tap the Avatar - Account Settings - Account Center - Sign Out All.

2. If you have connected to a 3rd-party account, it is recommended that you go to that 3rd-party website to change password and do this in MLBB: Tap the Avatar - Account Settings - Account Center - Sign Out All.

3. If you have not connected to an account, it is recommended you do so to protect your account safety.

4. Please note that even if you have changed the password, the hacker can still sign in your account until you use "Sign Out All Device" to sign out your game account on other devices.

5. What If you cannot disconnect 3rd-party account of the hacker?, you can use Moonton account for verification to disconnect it. Tap "Verify via Moonton Mail Address to disconnect", soon the verification code will be sent to your email. By entering the correct verification code you can complete the disconnection of the hacker account.

6. What if you still cannot disconnect the hacker account by using Moonton account and receive this System Message "Dear Player, You're logging in on a new device or a new region. For your account security, please contact Customer Service to continue" ?.
Don't be worried and stay calm, We recommend that you need to play at least 5 ranked matches, in order to lock the IP address and Device that you usually used, then try again to disconnect the hacker's account by using your Moonton account on 3rd Party Account disconnect Self-service option.
Due to safety reasons, only accounts under IP address and Device that are usually used can be disconnected.

Please note that to ensure your account safety, connecting at least one account is needed. If this is your only connected account, you will not be able to disconnect it.

When you cannot log in your account/game progress:

1. Retrieve Account: How to Retrieve?

You can try these two methods:

a. Start the game with a New Account and tap the Customer Service logo on the top right screen corner, beside your Avatar.

After entering the in-game CS, then choose "Account Problem" - "Retrieve Account".

b. And send an email to MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com as well.
Please fill in the Account Retrieval Form (can be found by tapping Retrieve Lost Account in customer service) and send it.

How to fill in the form?:

1). [Nickname] of your lost progress: please enter the correct Nickname.

2). [Server] of your lost progress: you can find the ID and server info from the basic profile. Tap Add Friends to enter your lost account ID - search - view profile,  and you will find the server ID.

3). [Account ID] of your lost progress: we recommend that you keep a screenshot of your account profile screen, which contains your Account ID and server info to help you retrieve account.

4). [Device Model] of your lost progress: if you have changed your device, please enter the device model you used before the account was stolen.

5). [Date of Registration] of your lost progress: please provide the approximate date of your game progress creation. You can find the date of your first achievement in Game Center to estimate your date of registration.  

6). [Last Login Time] of your lost progress: it is not necessary, but helpful if I you remember it.

7). [First & Last Purchase Receipts] If you have recharged in the game before, you can provide the order number or screenshots or your early and recent transactions:  

~Android device: log in your Gmail and find the payment confirmation mail from Google, which contains the GAP number.  GPA.**** - **** - **** - *****. If your email is deleted, you can check this Google Store Help.
Google Play Order screenshot example:

(please don't hide the order number)

~iOS device: please provide the screenshot or your order receipt. You can find it in your email and iTunes.
iTunes Order screenshot example:

(please don't hide the order number)

8). Character Level of your progress: Please enter the precise level to help the GM to find your account.

9). How many and which heroes do you have?: not necessary information, but it will be helpful if I you remember it.

10). How many and which skins do you have?: not necessary information, but it will be helpful if I you remember it.

11). Please provide a New Game progress or the [Account ID] and [Server] of your current progress: this is IMPORTANT because GM will transfer its connected social platform account to your lost progress.
If you have started a new game progress, please connect it to your social network account.
Please make sure this progress is connected to at least one social network platform:  (multiple choice) This is a very important step for the GM to help you restore the lost account!

12). Cause of account lost:  Changing device, being hacked or other reasons. Please fill in the information.

Note: if you have successfully retrieved your account and sign in, please take the following actions to protect your account safety: Change Password, Change Email, Sign Out All Device.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-20 09:30 AM | Show all posts
I have send the lost account maybe twice and above! Did it take long? How long it take to respond? I worry that hat will block my temporary account and change the name, won't let me find back anymore! He is online now, my account same also! There is person using it ........!!! I can't calm down now, apologize if you think is rude.
Post time 2021-9-21 02:00 AM | Show all posts
be patient, we'll help forward your problem to our staffs
Post time 2021-9-22 08:27 AM | Show all posts
yes you are fool enough to fall scam like this. have u ever strengthening your email security? do you do backup your primal email to others email for recovery? do you  update any of your phone no or authentication verify? a lot dumb kids play this game but no brain at all in security measure ending acc being hack. do all that i mention your acc will be find until you die
Post time 2021-10-1 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Hello,I advise to contant moonton email.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-23 11:49 AM GMT+8