Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 403|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] Introducing you PROJECT NEXT 3.0

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-20 09:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1) Not a single word about improving punishment system. Punishment system will stay same (useless) for probably next 2 or 3 years minimum

2) Not a single word about VPN and how VPN users destroying other servers and players

3) Not a single word about Lucky Shop. Lucky Shop will stay same with same skins

4) Not a sinlge word about respecting old players by giving them chance to convert 20k+ magic dust and emblem fragments

5) Vexana revamp coming in 2022. Faramis, Gord, Terizla and other revmaps in 2122

All you will get from this project is a new Odette and a new interface. GG

Post time 2021-9-25 04:14 AM | Show all posts
I just think the list you made was not yet planned, at least not for this update. But it doesn't mean it's not in plan for the future..
I doubt there can be much done about VPN tho'. Most that can be done can be a restriction for high ms, in my opinion. As for the other points..those definetly should be on the list for next update. Magic Dust is so useless now for us older players, there should be a special shop where we can exchange it for stuff..
Post time 2021-9-24 10:44 AM | Show all posts
you can forget about this. this topic was raised like 6 or 7 years already
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 02:59 AM GMT+8