Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 401|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Query] About Heroes ability

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-23 12:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day, in recent update a lot of information input to me.
I'm wondering how to check the heroes' ability like their skill range, basic attack range?
The update increased some of the marksman basic attack range, but I have no idea about the range
Like previous when saying Chou walk after 8 yards will gain more power, Phoveus can use ulti if someone flick within 8 yards..
All these I have no idea how to see the measurement.. Can anyone here share about this to me?
 Author| Post time 2021-9-25 03:38 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the information..
Post time 2021-9-23 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Hi, I do not think there is any official info on the exact measurements in the map but I think you would just have to estimate it. You would eventually get better at it the more heroes you play and so forth.
Basic attack range is shown on almost all heroes especially ranged so you should be able to get an idea on that and there is always the practice mode for you to test it yourself.
Hoped this has helped you

Comments

aha  Post time 2021-9-23 09:47 PM
lol our timing  Post time 2021-9-23 09:44 PM
Post time 2021-9-23 09:43 PM | Show all posts
I think for the range of basic attack, we can use "Practice" mode in custom.

If you want to know how a skill or passive for a hero works, we can see it through the Heroes tab in main screen. A short video will play describing how the skill works.

As seen in the screenshot, there is a small image with play button at the top right corner after tapping a passive or skill. By tapping the play button, a short video will be played about how that skill or passive works
skills.jpeg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 04:47 PM GMT+8