Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 370|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] ODETTE IS A FAILURE REVAMP

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-24 01:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2021-9-24 03:48 PM

Sorry for capitalizing the title i need some devs to pay attention to what am i about to dicuss regarding to Odette's revamp.
So Odette's revamp is finally out and it's a huge disappointment for a lot players since it's more like a massive nerf for a unused hero.
everytime i check mlbb Facebook page most of the players are trying to give their feedback and rant for the recent revamp hero release, well most of them are complaining about odette low damage output and the removal of damage reduction same goes with kagura with the annoying soun effects of her skill and please just bring back old sweet voicelines however kagura is different case. i hope you pay attention to their comments and take responsibility to do an action about this.
inbound1954925081127136328.jpg
inbound3126965395452711456.jpg
inbound3596159706708669682.jpg
Post time 2021-9-26 12:32 AM | Show all posts
@KwonYongki

I have to agree with your points. I feel that this revamp isn't particularly beneficial to the heroes' skills and battle capabilities. Feels like we are regressing and not progressing.

Instead, their mechanics should be developed further upon, not simplified or changed. The signatures of heroes, is their mechanics and playstyles. By removing and not buffing up their signatures, it kills the heroes.
Post time 2021-9-24 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Absolutely,agree with this. Odette got the most complaints and dislikes from those revamp heroes. I've tried her too, she's weaker and can be killed easily without her dmg reduction. Also agree that old voicelines are more sweet . Support from me, will be submitted as suggestion. Hope devs make odette revamp better in the next patch.
Post time 2021-9-24 05:16 AM | Show all posts
The only real beneficiary after the revamp was Lancelot.
Post time 2021-9-24 03:52 PM | Show all posts
New Kagura is so weak.
Post time 2021-9-24 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-26 02:02 AM

As a Odette player, I agree that this revamp is a big nerf on her. She needs buff or else her popularity will be affected very much
Her win rate is at an all time low of 45%

I hope I can play Odette in rank like I used to few years ago
Post time 2021-10-3 05:54 PM | Show all posts
And also kagura, I want you to get back the old kagura. When you use the revamped kagura her 3rd skill there is no slowed effect, so the enemy will ran normally but the old one is more useful because of her slowed effect when you use her 3rd skill. So please  take back old kagura. Please.
Post time 2021-10-5 08:14 AM | Show all posts
As Odette is my favourite mage, I was waiting so so long for her revamp, but when it came, I was really disappointed and feeled upset. After revamp, Odette, indeed, became more beautiful, but the beauty is useless in battle.
Revamped Odette's second skill usually misses the enemies, especially I can't now use it to catch enemy hiding in bush.
I had been waiting her ultimate's persistence even while receiving CC/push/pull, as I had seen on videos on Facebook, but later it was very bad to hear that it was a bug. I really hate the new ultimate's must-to-dash skill as sometimes it became forced suicide for her. Whatever revamped Odette got buff, I only want the skills of pre-revamp Odette.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 04:22 PM GMT+8