Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: StreetGamer
Collapse the left

[Mod Recruitment] Forum Moderator Recruitment (CLOSED)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-19 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Hey mod, how can i reach customer service? I've tried emailing them but to no response. So earlier this month my brother purchased dias thru google with my card so i refunded it not knowing that it has been used up so as a result i got negative diamonds but that has been resolved I've topped up again but the issue is i gifted someone with a floryn skin but it was taken out by moonton, I need help with the gifted skin back to that person that skin was purchased long ago before the dias without my consent. Need help please. Thanks

Comments

@Cl^r Noted, let me consult my team and get back to you.  Post time 2021-10-23 07:53 PM
Post time 2021-10-24 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Cl^r replied at 2021-10-19 12:22 PM
Hey mod, how can i reach customer service? I've tried emailing them but to no response. So earlier t ...

@Cl^r

Hi there, please PM me your User and Server ID as soon as possible. We will check on this and investigate the issue
Post time 2021-10-25 04:42 PM | Show all posts
good luck
Post time 2021-11-2 05:06 PM | Show all posts
I wish you all a good day, please you would not want to add to the sounds of the game for example music radio. It would be nice to hear cheerful music or pop music in a situation where one has to expit and earn stars: D tak And an old survival: - * so everyone be beautiful and goodbye
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 03:40 AM GMT+8