Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 352|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Delete forum thread due to privacy / security threats

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-24 10:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I'd like to request for my forum thread to be deleted, as I am receiving privacy / security threats, especially the risk of my account getting hacked. I unfortunately divulged my Profile ID and Server ID in this thread, and the longer it stays online, the higher the risk to my account.

Link to the thread: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74748&extra=

Can anyone help me in completely removing my thread and its subsequent posts, as a privacy / security request?
Post time 2021-9-24 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
I can assure you that sharing your ID, server ID wont compromise your account security. In fact, we all share it here too. There must be an unauthorised app or other files in your phone which may cause that warning. Or strengthen your account security to 100%. Btw, if you wish us to delete the thread. We can do it for you. Ty
Post time 2021-9-25 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Please don't fall for false information that your in-game ID and server ID would expose your account's vulnerability to getting hacked, this is completely false.

The only way your account could get hacked is if they logged in your account through your moonton account or 3rd party account.

Please also join our discord server as many players share their in-game id through the chat and adding others.

The only purpose of the in-game-id was so that players can add other players, nothing more.
As you can also see, I also reveal my in-game id in my signature.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-26 04:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Matcieou7th at 2021-9-26 04:36 AM

Hi, may I please still ask for your help to kindly delete my older thread, as the thread is already closed, and I do not have access to delete it myself? I am also getting unwanted followers and messages to my profile even though I have already changed my username, getting death threats. I keep on blocking them but I am still getting unwanted messages and follows. This is the one of the places online that I am aware of that I inadvertently divulged my details.
Thank you, moderators! This means so much to me.

Author| Post time 2021-9-26 04:37 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-9-24 10:38 PM
Hello,
I can assure you that sharing your ID, server ID wont compromise your account security. In f ...

Yes please, if it would still be fine to request for it to be deleted, that would be of utmost help.
Post time 2021-9-28 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Yes I agree to delete the thread or if can't, just edit the post and remove the user ID and server. My friend got hacked and CS would ask for your user ID and server. If that is public, the hacker can trick CS and claim your account. Sadly, my friend didn't get her account back even tho she showed them proof of her past purchases because the hacker also top up. Always be careful CS sucks.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-29 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
I can assure you that sharing your ID, server ID wont compromise your account security. In f ...

May I follow-up if you can kindly delete the thread in question? Here is the link to the thread which I need assistance in being deleted. :(

Link to the thread: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=74748&extra=
 Author| Post time 2021-9-30 07:01 AM | Show all posts
Hello,

Are you still there, moderator?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 03:51 PM GMT+8