Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 358|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] Patch Notes v1.6.20 [Advanced Server]

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-25 01:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Anand at 2021-10-3 01:24 AM

[New Hero: Prophetess of the Night - Valentina]
The hero is available for a limited-time free trial on the Advanced Server from Sept,26th.

[Passive - Primal Force]
Valentina gains EXP each time she hits an enemy hero with a skill, if the enemy hero's level is lower than or equal to Valentina's, part of the damage dealt will be converted into her HP.

[Skill 1 - Shadow Strike]
Valentina launches a Shadow Strike on a fan-shaped area ahead, dealing Magic Damage to enemies hit and slowing them. Also applies a Shadow Sigil to enemy heroes hit. Marked enemies that are hit by [Shadow Strike] again will be confused.

[Skill 2 - Arcane Shade]
Valentina dashes in a designated direction and fires 3 Shadow Bolts to the nearest enemy, each Shadow Bolt dealing Magic Damage. Each time a Shadow Bolt hits an enemy hero, the cooldown of [Shadow Strike] is reduced. This skill can be cast 2 times.

[Ultimate - I Am You]
Valentina siphons the power of a designated enemy hero and slows them. The siphoned power allows Valentina to cast the enemy's [Ultimate]. When casting the enemy's Ultimate, Valentina will turn into the enemy hero's form and inherit their Basic Attack type. If the enemy hero is a Physical Damage hero, Valentina will gain extra Physical Attack based on her Magic Power until she turns back to her original form.

[Free Heroes]
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 09/24/2021 05:01:00 to 10/01/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.

Carmilla, Leomord, Kadita, Martis, Zhask, Dyrroth, Clint, Baxia
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Mathilda, Faramis, Belerick, Hanzo, Kimmy, Esmeralda

1. Moved Practice Mode and Tutorial to the Training Camp. You can tap the Sand Table in the center to select the mode you want to play.

Post time 2021-9-28 01:14 PM | Show all posts
I think there are still bugs in Valentina's skills. It can copy other skills of transforming heroes like Yu Zhong. In AI mode, it can copy S1 and S2 of normal bot Layla but not the opposing Computer bot Layla.
Post time 2021-10-2 07:53 PM | Show all posts
When this patch comes ?
 Author| Post time 2021-10-5 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Yuxina replied at 2021-10-2 07:53 PM
When this patch comes ?

I don't know when it will come to original server.

Since it is in advanced server, developers will keep changing heroes skills and attributes based on user feedback and performance of individual heroes. We can know it in advance by creating an account in the advanced server or wait for the original server patch
Post time 2021-10-6 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-5 03:13 PM
I don't know when it will come to original server.

Since it is in advanced server, developers wil ...

Thanks ! I understand !

But, I think that Valentina comes for november (because of event about Valentina starts in 13th november)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-27 09:18 PM GMT+8