Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 244|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Edit equipment, against vampirism

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-26 08:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2021-9-26 08:37 PM

With updated equipment, melee heroes have lost the ability to restore HP. Previously, equipment against vampirism was bought, mainly by magicians. Now all tanks use it. Melee survivability drops dramatically from the combination of magic and tank equipment. 50% reduction is too much! The hero's shield is also reduced! This is a great advantage for ranged attacks! You need to reduce the characteristics to 35-40% or make an accumulation system so that the indicators add up. For example 30%, then 40%, then 50%, every second, when dealing damage, but no longer than three seconds. There should also be a recharge of 2-3 seconds. Give a chance for melee heroes to stay in battle!
Post time 2021-9-28 08:13 PM | Show all posts
It doesn't do much. In tournaments, Esmeralda, Alice and others have insane shield/lifesteal. I think anti heal items needs to be buffed, it only last for 3 secs I think they should make it like 5 secs.
Post time 2021-9-27 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Lifesteal is pretty balanced rn
Post time 2021-9-28 06:44 AM | Show all posts
I prefer not seeing a ruby or yu zhong or alice or balmond healthed to Full HP by using one skill.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 03:54 PM GMT+8