Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 399|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] How do I report if I found there is a team purposely inactive gameplay?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-27 01:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day to all,

Recently I was defeat in a rank match where I got 3 teammates who troll the game.
2 of the players stay in base and do nothing, another one who use retribution to take all the buff then purposely go to 1 vs 5 and die.
Why I said they are a team purposely inactive gameplay because I went to their History, I found that they are team in 3!!!
In those history where they won the game is just because their opponents surrender after 6 minutes.

So I would like to have some advice, how to report this team of 3?
If they are team of 5 and surrender I don't mind because that was their choice, but they are team of 3 and purposely not playing in the game, just stand in the base and troll the game, this affected other players who want to play in rank game.
I don't even mind if their skill is low but I can't accept those who stand in the base only.
Post time 2021-9-27 08:23 AM | Show all posts
It's so sad people still do this in purpose just to ruin other people's matches..If i were you..I would not only report them after match..but I would also try via Customer support. Have a video of the match cause that's solid proof, a screenshot of their history, to show they're doing this multiple times, that it wasn't just 1 time in your match..and hope for the best. I'm sure they will be punished accordingly, this situation shouldn't be ignored.
Post time 2021-9-27 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-27 10:18 PM

I had 3 matches similar to your case, players were intentionally idle at base until we lost, but when I reported it no one was penalized. I saved the replay but when I wanted to report it to CS I knew it would be useless and just a waste of time, because I've reported 3 times to CS and to this forum and all of them were not punished.

so I can only say, just deal with it. This game doesn't care about a fair playing environment

shinee. replied at 2021-9-27 08:23 AM
It's so sad people still do this in purpose just to ruin other people's matches..If i were you..I wo ...
I'm sure they will be punished accordingly, this situation shouldn't be ignored.

you better pay attention to your words, don't give expectations that you don't know yourself
 Author| Post time 2021-9-27 12:07 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-9-27 08:23 AM
It's so sad people still do this in purpose just to ruin other people's matches..If i were you..I wo ...

May I know how to contact with customer support? The button in game?  
Post time 2021-9-27 02:31 PM | Show all posts
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-27 12:07 PM
May I know how to contact with customer support? The button in game?

Top left corner in-game
Post time 2021-10-1 02:12 PM | Show all posts

It's the litte person with headphones on..you'll find it. I know staff don't tolerate behaviour like this so if you have that match recorded go ahead with customer support
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:24 AM GMT+8