Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Mobile legend ranked games are dead for me

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-10-1 05:01 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-30 10:04 PM
Are you starting again?

Players - "matching is stupid, fix plz"

What your replay have to do with my post? If you dont like it you dont have to open it and comment.

Magnum are you from Ukraine?
Post time 2021-10-1 02:59 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-30 12:40 AM
I dont care being matched with duo trio or against them.

I care about troll system game mederators  ...

We are not game moderators. We only moderate the forum and help players by submitting their suggestions and bug reports to developers

I would beat u up in public to see how it is to be punch bag and experiment.

I don't know why you are angry on us
 Author| Post time 2021-10-1 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-1 02:59 PM
We are not game moderators. We only moderate the forum and help players by submitting their sugges ...

Lol I know you are not a game moderator.

On discord there are too many complaints they dont even read  everything.

Here it will stay a monument of game moderators  trolling us.

Well at least they fixed punishment system for team participatiom fights.

But toxic matching up is a reason you lost half gaming community not a new game.

And majority that left is from europe.
Post time 2021-10-1 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-10-1 05:19 PM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-30 10:04 PM
Are you starting again?

Players - "matching is stupid, fix plz"

Matchmaking Mythics with complete beginners is a good thing, right? If you don't trust, I can send you picture proofs.

Or you want to see my last 5 games wih 20 players from Myanmar, Phillipines and some countries I never heard of?

Actually, why I would bother a kid who is myth glory, top global for 10 heroes, who never had vpn users, who has perfect matchmaking system on his phone? And ofcourse, you have also perfect punishment system installed in your game, right? Are you Ukraine because you are most upset when we talk about biggest cancers in game? We should talk here with biggest respect when we are speaking to you. I am dreaming to have every perfect game like you, you are my IDOL.

And tell me, this is really interesting me. Whenever some VPN trash come to Europe, they always pick jungler or marksman, so I wanna know, what do you think, in Asia, do they always lock jungler/marksman/mage without win rate immidiately after draft open?
Post time 2021-10-2 01:16 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-10-1 05:15 PM
Matchmaking Mythics with complete beginners is a good thing, right? If you don't trust, I can send  ...

No. I am not from Ukraina. And not from Asia. And i am never use vpn. And i am tank player, so never steal mm and jungler. I have a more intresting question. Why someone even want to mm? In mythic+ mm is role like... faramis its go in to jg, or just not picked in last season.

And no. Mythic was never connect with warrior. Maybe with legends, that not deserve to mythic. Yeah.

What your replay have to do with my post? If you dont like it you dont have to open it and comment.

If you dont like matchcmaking, maybe just not play the game? Why you open forum and comment matchmaking every time? Actually, you free for it and i support it. If you not berate thing that you not like, nothing change. But logic is same. i can comment you posts with my thought.

And wait a minute? I not saw any words about Ukraine this time, before you answer. You just a berate matchmaking about mythc 5 and mythic 3 teams.
Post time 2021-10-2 01:17 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-10-1 05:01 AM
What your replay have to do with my post? If you dont like it you dont have to open it and comment ...

s5 tank been complaining the same crap all over again. Once, twice or fine but if all his posts is like that, it doesn't do anything.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-2 03:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-10-2 03:08 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-2 01:16 AM
No. I am not from Ukraina. And not from Asia. And i am never use vpn. And i am tank player, so neve ...

Why you are defending game moderators?

Are you blood related? Or perhaps you are just there to get promoted to forum moderator?

If you troll my post important things will be skipped.

But I will do it every day if I have to. Just so everyone know how toxic game is atm for solo players.

And no not everyone can adjust their time to play with others some of us have a jobs to keep and money to make.

Not everyone is spoon feeded by parents like you kids that spend whole day on discord.
Post time 2021-10-2 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-2 03:38 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-10-2 03:06 AM
Why you are defending game moderators?

Are you blood related? Or perhaps you are just there to get ...

Where i am defending a moderators? After scum forum event, i hate most moderators on this forum. No way i was defend it.

And where i am troll? I am just post my thought. If you not think it important its you and only you point. As i was told, i am thought matchmaking problem is not this important now. So, this you topic is not important for me. Are i must force you to delete it, because really important things on forum will be skipped?

And man. You will not belive, but i am 25 years old and have job. Can you stop verbal abuse me please(call kid, Ukraina and etc)? Its a slander, barbarity and breaking the forum rules
 Author| Post time 2021-10-2 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-10-2 04:30 PM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-2 03:16 PM
Where i am defending a moderators? After scum forum event, i hate most moderators on this forum. No ...

I see I have my answer...so your daddy is game moderator.  No wonder your IQ is low. Apple doesnt fall a far from a tree.

Continue with your troll posts you will just make this post hot topic and it will be seen the most.

When you cant make your own post troll the others.

Btw I just put out the facts about matchmaking. You can comment but you cant make lies. Give me facts how matchmaking is good. I dont need your fake arguments about finding teammates. Or how you have to play 1000 games. You are just a kid that have too much time.
Post time 2021-10-2 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-2 07:27 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-10-2 04:28 PM
I see I have my answer...so your daddy is game moderator.  No wonder your IQ is low. Apple doesnt f ...

Okay man. If you can behave like an adult, i will just report you. You one is troll, rude and like kid there. If you cant communicate, i will hope, you will be punished.

And oh no, you get it. My comments up you post! Its not a harm. Its took a lot of time.
About matchmaking, i was tell already in others you threads. And you know it. Sorry, i have work and no time to repreat it for someone every day, like some kids that create the same thread over and over again.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 06:31 PM GMT+8