Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Mobile legend ranked games are dead for me

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-2 10:29 PM | Show all posts
I doubt moonton will ever try to reason with us  . From the knseg ghis was a game they developed just for fun which accidentally gained popularity. It's just an atm machine for them
Post time 2021-10-3 05:26 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-10-2 01:17 AM
s5 tank been complaining the same crap all over again. Once, twice or fine but if all his posts is ...

Look kid, maybe there are people without memory, but some of us do know you from earlier.

You nick was AZNAGER, you complained about same things like others, you crossed the line one day when you saw Developers don't give a f*** and you were banned.

You made a new account but without CAPS LOCK in nickname, so you are now aznager who is pretending how he lost his account on forum and since they already ban you once, now you need to be polite and your comments must go with moderators. Poor kid, I feel sorry for you and your parents.
Post time 2021-10-3 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-10-12 11:37 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-10-3 05:26 PM
Look kid, maybe there are people without memory, but some of us do know you from earlier.

You nic ...

I was never banned, I lost my account bc of new computer but whatever you say kid. First of all, I don't complain the same sht every fcking post. We get it kid, Russia is full of trolls but at this point you saying that in every post is just fcking spam. I was toxic I admit that and I apologize but I don't say the same sht all over again as if people don't know. Even someone else but me called you on this problem.

s5tank replied at 2021-10-3 05:26 PM

You nic ...

Second of all, my name was never all caps. I think you are talking about AZNUR lmao.
Post time 2021-10-9 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by membooa at 2021-10-11 06:56 AM

Hi there. Guys, I have a question to all of you. Where do you usually get game accounts? I know many site offer them now, but how to verify you will not waste your money on nothing. There should be some ranking for such sites, rights? I am looking for assassin's creed valhalla account for sale. If you have occasionally met it anywhere, please give me a link to that resource.
Post time 2021-10-17 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Is pretty normal especially for solo player... I dunno how many times I have kena losing streak....... 10 losing streaks, 5 losing streaks fall from legend to epic... Nah Not the first time, just prepare the medicine for your heart attack
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:41 AM GMT+8