Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 414|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] WHY IS SO HARD TO COMMUNICATE.....!?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-30 05:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2021-10-1 10:52 AM

I beem seek the help of Moonton CS to return back of my stolen account, it did responce for my request. But, I really wanna shout it loud in some bad word... WTF! My apology, please dont mind it.

At first I try to ask them to clear the information or binded email of my smurt account(The account I temporary created), then bind my email to that stolen account. Then, I also provide the information of my stolen account and my temporary account that I am using now for to let them know the account I want it back. As before I also seek the help from moderator, because the verbal of CS using make my cant understand. So that moderator advice my to ask CS to bind my email to my stolen account.  But it keep ask me to tell them which account is not my want to unbind mt, gg, fb it for me or which mailbox ofmt, fb, gg is not mine..... I mean the account is mine and it has binded with my temporary account. Then later it maybe again understand what I am saying and it ask me to log it my stolen account and bind the new third party account, saying that will clear the hacker MT account from my stolen account. But I tell them of my situation I cant log in that account as I do that before. I show the information of my stolen account again and again. And at the end, why it come to "Dear player, which one of Mt, fb, gg os not yours, we will help you to clear the evil information" ???????

Where having the evil information....? I just asking for it to remove the person who is using my stolen account and bind my email address back to that stolen account!? Is this a very hard request to ask Moonton CS to do that? Or am I miss up something of their meaning (progression to return my account)?..... I mean I want to ask the point and the point of CS given is totally different...… I think they are limited English vocabulary or they lack training and therefore are not familiar with some of our in-game concerns??

Since from previous week Sunday(19.09.2021) until now.... I feel so frustrated and almost lost my patience!!!
This conversation between CS is make my doubt my IQ.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-30 at 05.38.34.jpeg
dddd.jpg
cccc.jpg
bbbbb.jpg
aaaa.jpg
Post time 2021-10-2 10:48 PM | Show all posts
I feel for you man so much
Post time 2021-9-30 07:27 AM | Show all posts
I apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication. Try sending an e-mail instead to MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com, and please do try to put the right exact information. I'm reading that you somehow gave inaccurate information as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:43 AM GMT+8