Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 281|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Suggestion for Matchmaking, MMR and to punish intentional rank-down MMR-up

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-30 07:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ဇော် at 2021-9-30 07:53 PM

MLBB is no longer a new player friendly game anymore unless the game's responsible persons take serious about what happening in Rank Mode.

Normal players from lower Ranks (Grandmaster and below) are now very hard to get victory in Rank Mode (not even climbing high tiers) because of the presence of enemy teams with the intentionally rank-downed player with highest rank mythical glory and with street ranks (even supreme No.1 players are found in Grandmaster).
When a season ends, such players, who want "street ranks" or who want to retain their mighty "street ranks" start to play rank mode with their non-favourite heroes and intentionally make defeat till they reach the low rank they want (mostly till Grandmaster, but some bad guys even go down to Elite). Many such players invite others to join rank down so that they can go down with Team-of-5 without disturbing other allied solo players. But some worse guys are going down with trio so that making the poor-lucked solo players' time wasted.
After they reach the desired Low Ranks, they start to use their favourite hero to victory in one game, use ever-defeating hero to defeat in next game, use favoirite hero to victory in next next game, and so on in such pattern, till they get the desired MMR to get the high street ranks for favourite hero, then continuously pushing ranks in order to reach Mythic before season ends. Because of such players, the street ranks are becoming nothing more than a tag as the players with such tags are facing defeat-streak in Mythic.

I want to suggest the followings:
- Making MMR unable to increase in Grandmaster and below in which there is no draft pick
- Making the matchmaking system to match players with additional consideration of highest ranks of players
(Or another option : - Removing the Street Rank system completely)

Some gaming pages on Facebook are blaming but the developers won't care about them. So I blame on this forum, but almost possibly they won't care too. I think, the developers are more emphasizing on making new skins which make incomes, and less caring on making the game improved and balanced which make outcomes. My brother has left this game, and I will possibly soon.
May your game gets what it deserves!
Post time 2021-9-30 10:59 PM | Show all posts
you are really right. This game has balance issues and I'm afraid the issue will increase soon.
An almost impossible to balance hero will arrive (Valentina). There are also problems with matchmaking. But at least the problems in the events are being compensated. Support from me.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-1 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Since Rank Mode is no longer worthy to play seriously to waste time, trolling and going low ranks is really more fun than fighting seriously against overpower heroes.
Fact : Going down rank is more easy and more fun than going up rank.
Post time 2021-10-4 10:16 AM | Show all posts
it's been discussed before, and no one cares
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 11:44 PM GMT+8