Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 702|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf barats and others

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-2 12:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
He has a lot of defense, literally a tank, even if he goes in jungle. He can spam skills too, like wth ahahaHe's getting in the first ban wave of this new season, like Phoveus/Paquito.
They deserve a little nerf too.
Khufra damage is godly, Clint possibilities to escape thanks to his 2nd skill stun rn broken cuz it has a long distance hit.
Gato's passive should work more when he's mage and not when he's tank. He can do a lot of dmg even with a tank build.
Roger 1st skill has immunity, Lancelot 2nd skill has immunity

(I'm main selena and traps marks go away when they use first/second skill.)

Nathan is just insane.

Idk, help us
Post time 2021-10-2 01:15 AM | Show all posts
or u could buff everyone so that there will be no need to nerf them.
Post time 2021-10-2 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Barats' defense has been nerf in the latest patch in the advance server. Clint is OP but never uses in the games. Lancelot should nef his damage or change his mana into energy for spamming his first skill.
Post time 2021-10-2 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Barats definitely needs a nerf
Post time 2021-10-2 12:06 PM | Show all posts
the skill immunity is what makes roger and lancelot unique, can't really take it away from them. Clint is pretty annoying because of his passive, but is pretty balance for a marksman. Natan became a bit balance after a few nerf and adjustments. Gato need a nerf. Khufra damage need a nerf, dude kill me and I'm the adc. Like other said, Barats got nerf next patch don't worry. Phoveus is still OP and Paquito just stupidly need a nerf.
Post time 2021-10-2 05:32 PM | Show all posts
@RaviolinoAlVapo

Clint has always been the same despite the recent adjustment, so I don't think he should be nerfed. On the other hand, heroes like Barats do indeed need to be looked into, just like Brody back then. It shouldn't make sense for a hero to be the jungler but have unfair advantages such as durability + damage output. This disgustingly breaks the balance of the game.

Also, Selena needs a buff. Not as a support, but as a jungler. It's a huge waste of her potential.
Post time 2021-10-2 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Just buff the users. That's the best lmao
Post time 2021-10-2 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Barats in particular has been quite annoying for sometime now. You also have listed good points on the other heroes and i fully support it however I also think they are required to be OP cause of the meta. Atleast from me perspective, the current meta is a lot better than previous season as there are just if not more heroes that can be played and have a good equal team comp vs some other good heroes.
Post time 2021-10-2 11:46 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-10-2 03:32 AM
@RaviolinoAlVapo

Clint has always been the same despite the recent adjustment, so I don't think he  ...

Selena and Natalia need a buff in their jungle
Natalia without execute became very hard to kill the opponent.
Selena also need either flameshot or execute to use her combo more efficiently.
Post time 2021-10-3 01:24 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

It's just sad that proper assassins are made to be sub par killers who functions more like a support hero when their kits and mechanics are made to be lethal.

And yes it's silly to need a spell to be a part of their usual combos.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 08:21 PM GMT+8