Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 664|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] This is sad 50+ games just to reach legend

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-2 02:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am good now until legend 1where I will be forced to look for teammates again.

20211001_205201.png
20211001_204533.png
Post time 2021-10-3 01:53 AM | Show all posts
I wish you good luck in finding good teammates
Post time 2021-10-2 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Its a competitive game, ranking up should be harder the higher rank you are. Plus season just recently ended, so some good players are still at a lower rank, making epic/legend slightly harder now.

Don't let that discourage you, classic is still fun
Post time 2021-10-2 03:57 PM | Show all posts
I'm kinda scared to go through this again, another season, same story. As a solo player for me it's more than competitive. It's normal for rank to get more difficult as you advance, the higher division you get. But some matches are just...ilogical (trying to find decent words haha). So far I think i got 2 or 3 ranked matches and only 1 victory lmao xd I stopped there because i fear i might hurt my phone and i still need it :)) Cause you know im the lucky one who gets first pick layla instalock...people not banning...picking random ilogic heroes...and enemy team always meta full cc team. It's sad. I'll come back later on with an answer to see from how many matches i'll get to legend
Post time 2021-10-2 05:29 PM | Show all posts
@MightAlly @shinee. I do notice a change in matchmaking recently. It could be old players returning or more new players joining, but matchmaking quality has indeed decreased. It's either that, or the recent massive adjustment affected gameplays given that there's a bit of learning curve to overcome in order to get used to the new style of MLBB.
Post time 2021-10-2 11:11 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-10-2 03:57 PM
I'm kinda scared to go through this again, another season, same story. As a solo player for me it's  ...

for solo q it is just full of toxic players who think they are pro.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-3 05:34 AM | Show all posts
Thanks I will need it. I am legend 3 atm. I will look for teammates on discord once I reach legend 2.

I just hope not many premade nooobs will rank up with this protection card event before I escape to mythic.
Post time 2021-10-7 02:16 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-10-2 11:11 PM
for solo q it is just full of toxic players who think they are pro.

Actually it's mostly people who just pick whatever the foofoo they want..they don't care about team comp, about picks about CC about anything. And even if someone else picks his role..he still doesn't care and picks same role regardless, because why not. This is not toxic players acting pro anymore..this is a whole different level. And it's so tiring to get first pick nana with execute..miya with teleport..while enemy has full CC team. it's just exhausting..this is beyond the "toxic players pro wannabe". No hate intended but..it's just sad
Post time 2021-10-23 05:04 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-10-7 02:16 AM
Actually it's mostly people who just pick whatever the foofoo they want..they don't care about team ...

you know why we have this problem?

because all the good players have already quit the game...
Post time 2021-10-23 04:04 PM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-23 05:04 AM
you know why we have this problem?

because all the good players have already quit the game...

There's always new players. Even if the good old players left, new ones will replace them...This is not really the issue...real issue here is people who don't listen, selfish people who won't play as a team, pick what the team needs, in order to win...or people like a helcurt in my last match who went afk because the adc took red (in late game)...so there you go. And, as a player, as a helcurt player he was really really good. How did that help us?...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:41 AM GMT+8