Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 294|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Force max. of 1 roam item per team.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-3 02:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by EighteenXVIII at 2021-10-3 02:27 AM

As the title says. I just wasted 30 minutes of my time playing autoloss games because both times there were two people buying roam. What this does is make it so one roam user (the higher gold one) literally cannot earn any gold besides assists. No passive gold nor shared gold. Meanwhile the lowest gold player still can't share gold from teammates either. That means that let's say 10 mins in you're looking at two players who are both 2k-3k gold below where they should be, and who are basically useless. That's unwinnable.

This makes roam not fun to play. I can't play roam without another player throwing the game by also buying roam. Granted my fix, which is already implemented in the other MOBA that starts with A and ends in V, won't fix everything. In that game I would pick a typical support hero (with high WR), and they would often buy the roam item as soon as humanly possible so I couldn't get it. So trolling will still be a thing, but at least then you can't throw the game quite as hard like you can in ML.

The problem is this type of throwing is very difficult to report. I can't play Mathilda outside of 5-man because there's always a noob who thinks Mathilda is a mage or assassin. They pick a support or tank everytime I pick her. And Mathilda can't clear lane to save her life and her entire strength comes from poking enemies with her s1 and auto, which requires her to have free time to walk around to stack her s1, hide in bushes, gank lanes etc. You can't do that if you get outcleared by every mage. You also lack damage with two supports so your game is basically thrown. But the system can't detect such a troll and punish it. So you must have clear rules and perhaps add it in the tutorial that only one player can buy roam.

Screenshot_2021-10-02-20-26-21-247_com.mobile.legends.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 04:14 AM GMT+8