Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Toxicity1
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Mute System

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-16 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Maybe just chill and calm down. Honestly, there are so many toxic players in this game that fighting among urselfs will not solve the issue.
Post time 2021-10-16 11:20 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-10-16 04:16 AM
Maybe just chill and calm down. Honestly, there are so many toxic players in this game that fighting ...

Well. I am though we cant solve anything as forum users.
And because of fights devs have a more chances to read this thread...
But anyway, my solutions if you need it:

Solution one:
Make a check for a players using a chat when get reported. Situation like with "Toxicity1"(well, he isnt toxic for sure?), can be prevented this way. Maybe also add standard messages like "gg", "wp", "swap pls" to white list that not counts as messages.

Solution two:
Half year ago, i am make a bot chat. And for sure i am make a filter for profanity. And i make a little invistigation. Its a two popular way. Frist we are make a black list and check all words in the text for exact match. Well, this is ease to cheat this system. Second way is try to find exact match in every words as used in ML. Like try to find fuc match. Well you may also cheat it, but its also make chat a clown fiesta.

But its also a third unpopular way that really effective, but a little harder. Its not hard anald, you need to about 1-2 hours to make it, devs can it. But, well its harder that just make a black list.
You make a like morphological analysis. You need to make a list with roots, affixes, prefixes, suffixe and endings(a little different for different languages). Than check words and if you will find a root, try a combine with endings and etc. Like f*ck, f*cking, F*cked and etc.

Its will five you a really good system as not a distrib players to chat. For sure it can be cheat(if you will not really spend a lot of times for it), but its like every system. Anyway its much better than anything else.

Solution three:
Make a stupid patrol system.

This is only way to chatch the cheaters, toxics and etc. Make a reliable peoples check a reports. And players can it. They even want to it. So, maybe create a system that give us a chance. For sure it might be need a like 3 mounth with a 110 credit score to join it or something like it. But its a only way.
Post time 2021-10-17 06:44 PM | Show all posts
I just carried our core Harley who finished only silver in team with KDA 2-1-4. Ofcourse, like many useless junglers, he did absolutely nothing in the game. He had one KS and assists from basic attacks. I was MVP with Phoveus. What was the final result? Me punished for verbal abuse and ofc minus 2 credit score. Why am I talking this?
BECAUSE WE SPOKE IN OUR NATIVE(SERBIAN) LANGUAGE! NOT A SINGLE CENSORED WORD!

Just remove this most stupid thing ever from MLBB.
Post time 2021-10-17 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-18 12:08 AM
s5tank replied at 2021-10-17 06:44 PM
I just carried our core Harley who finished only silver in team with KDA 2-1-4. Ofcourse, like many  ...

Man, its a way to verbal abuse without censored word. If you call peoples like fool, noobs or kids(i know you always are), you still must get punish, because you do a bad thing. Its okey. Its not a stupid thing... if you not talking about players that do it.

P.S. as funny, offend most likly a 2 types of peoples. Kids 12-16 years. And barbarians 18-20 years. Even without cenzored words. Its woud funny if man that call kids everyone, in fact a 15 years kid...
Post time 2021-10-18 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-10-18 05:35 PM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-17 11:46 PM
Man, its a way to verbal abuse without censored word. If you call peoples like fool, noobs or kids( ...

1) I am over 25 years, much much over
2) Do you know what is Serbian language? There are no words like fool, nub or kid in serbian language. This is Serbian language: Ти сине немаш појма о животу и само лупеташ глупости.
3) How you know how I call people and who are you to speak lies about me here all the time? I didn't say anything wrong to him, WE SPOKE IN OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE
4) I told you to pass over me like I don't exist. You want to provocate me with your nonsense, lies and reversed facts packed in pathetic child comments so don't replay to my comments.
5) The thing that most annoying people about you is your "all the time reversing the facts".

6) Trying to convince people that intentional feeding (R.I.P. option in punishment system) is nothing to compare with someone writing troll on chat is out of this universe. Maybe you are artificial inteligence?

Post time 2021-10-18 06:20 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-10-18 05:32 PM
1) I am over 25 years, much much over
2) Do you know what is Serbian language? There are no words l ...

When you lie about me its ok, but when someone talk about you its calamity.

Nah i have no idea about serbian language. But i have idea about you. You offend in every post. And you was reported if you not a lier, so i am can dicede its a you fault. And i am pretty sure its some words that can offend or troll in you language.
Post time 2021-10-18 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-18 06:20 PM
When you lie about me its ok, but when someone talk about you its calamity.

Nah i have no idea abo ...

When I lied about you? I don't even see you are alive.

With this I am finishing pointless talking with you:

YOU CAN BE REPORTED AND PUNISHED FOR VERBAL ABUSE EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T SAY A WORD!
CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE FACT?
Post time 2021-10-18 08:35 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-10-18 07:21 PM
When I lied about you? I don't even see you are alive.

With this I am finishing pointless talking ...

Yeah i am understend. Its stupid and really rare, need to fix and nothing common with you situation.
Post time 2021-10-20 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-16 11:20 PM
Well. I am though we cant solve anything as forum users.
And because of fights devs have a more c ...

FYI, devs 100% read the bug report and suggestions submitted by us and other official social media moderators. Another option to inform devs is using the in-game CS

Chances of them reading the suggestions directly in forum and other social media is low. Because they might already have their hands full with their work and less free time.

Maybe after a major release, they might be looking for feedback from different users in social media but during normal days like these, they will be busy with their work

Post time 2021-10-21 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-20 09:13 PM
FYI, devs 100% read the bug report and suggestions submitted by us and other official social media ...

And which bugs is fixed by reported on this forum? Do you know any one? And how much suggestion from this forum they was accept?

Reason is not matter. Result is. We cant.
Also, devs is not a only programmers or desigenrs. They have a community managers which work is only contact with players and give information to devs. They have no other work. And cant be busy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:39 AM GMT+8