Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Toxicity1
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Mute System

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-21 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-21 08:09 PM
And which bugs is fixed by reported on this forum? Do you know any one? And how much suggestion fr ...

All valid bugs are fixed by developers

I have seen that most suggestions by forum user @C4lam1tyG0D was accepted but not sure about others.

Post time 2021-10-21 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-21 10:41 PM
Anand replied at 2021-10-21 09:04 PM
All valid bugs are fixed by developers

I have seen that most suggestions by forum user @C4lam1tyG ...

I was check it(c4lam suggestions). Nope. Of 10 hes sugestion, i found about 0 to be accepted. And even worst, he one that tell about bruno balance. And bruno will be buffed.

About bug reports - Also, i not find any bug reports that was reported on forum only. I mean if i saw a 30 reports about black screen, its even more reports on FB and game service, you know.

As i know its only a gloo hero, long time ago. Also not a suggestion.

And lolita shield bug is still there. And i keep losing some games because of it.
Post time 2021-10-22 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-21 10:34 PM
I was check it(c4lam suggestions). Nope. Of 10 hes sugestion, i found about 0 to be accepted. And e ...

I have been reading his suggestions and patch notes. Most of his suggestions got included in patch notes. Maybe you can ask him if you want

And lolita shield bug is still there. And i keep losing some games because of it.

I think you haven't provided the details required and when asked for details you wanted diamond for reporting the issue
Post time 2021-10-22 04:19 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-22 01:14 AM
I have been reading his suggestions and patch notes. Most of his suggestions got included in patch ...

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc, right?

Most "hes" suggestions that you talk about is balance change, isnt it? And devs change balance depends on few things. The data most times. For sure, as player you also saw the situation and can suggest same as devs get another way. If we talk about it, we need something special. Something that he suggest, but no one in other social media, or data or etc.

I think you haven't provided the details required and when asked for details you wanted diamond for reporting the issue

We may try if it change you mind, in unsuccess. But if you not remember, i will not try to report it. I post it in general discustion to discution with other players. Moderators change my topic. And also problem is bug report system is worst as i ever see. I am serios. I saw a lot games and everywhere report the bugs. But there... They want too much useless data.
Post time 2021-10-23 02:47 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-22 04:19 AM
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc, right?

Most "hes" suggestions that you talk about is balance change,  ...

I have seen many suggestion in the forum accepted by devs. One of my suggestion to avoid cross rank matchmaking between Epic and Mythic was accepted in the past too

I agree the bug reporting process needs to be simplified or categorized so user can only provide relevant data based on the category.
Post time 2021-10-27 01:28 AM | Show all posts
you can mute them by tapping on the timer and there will be a text box press it and you cant see there text
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 01:38 PM GMT+8