Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 431|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Increase Karina's Magic Scale

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-10 01:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So there's this new cancerous trend meta called karina Tank build. Right after popol tank this time it's karina now i hope you already prepared a solution for this
Post time 2021-10-11 09:55 PM | Show all posts
I guess you mean "Replace the passive of Karina with magic damage instead of lost HP percentage damage"
Post time 2021-10-10 07:31 AM | Show all posts
how is this hero balance, isnt it just making her really op as hell.
Post time 2021-10-11 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Why then suggest her Magic Scale? or you mean it's for players to be forced to play back into actual damage build? Though, you might be right. Increasing her magic scaling is the only way for her for players to play her as usual. But then again, it's a win-win for both damage and tank build. Pretty much nerfing the tank items wont do any good as it'll affect every other hero.
Post time 2021-10-11 01:38 AM | Show all posts
isn't this making her much more stronger?
Karina is mostly reliant on her passive, not much on her magic power, thats why tank build work so well.
Take Karrie for example, she needs attack speed and she could able to do tank build as well because of her passive.
Post time 2021-10-11 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Even with the current magic scale, Karina hyper can already burst the enemy in the early game.
If Karina able to snowball till mid game, they can end the game in early.
Buffing Karina magic scale will make the heroes broken. imo. Since Karina passive deal a lot of true dmg to the enemy.
Post time 2021-10-11 09:53 PM | Show all posts
The new Karina is strong in early to mid game, but late game easy to burst her down. I think the reason why they build her tank is because of the 1st skill, she can immune and the movespeed is so fast she can easily chase and escape. I quite agree with this post to increase the magic scaling but nerf the movespeed/immune.
Post time 2021-10-16 04:01 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-11 09:55 PM
I guess you mean "Replace the passive of Karina with magic damage instead of lost HP percentage dama ...

the true dmg should be based on magic scaling instead of lost hp.
Post time 2021-10-19 04:59 AM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2021-10-11 09:53 PM
The new Karina is strong in early to mid game, but late game easy to burst her down. I think the rea ...

thats not even the main reason as to why they go tank. She deals dmg that is true dmg with passive. In a meta where everyone is a tank, she could kill anyone with passive while surviving. If u increase magic scaling, it will make her tank build even more op because the passive will deal more dmg.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 11:14 PM GMT+8