Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 422|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Discrimination by moderators

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-14 05:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ဇော် at 2021-10-14 05:40 AM

Who knows? The moderators seems to be more favorable to some kind of races? I only mostly saw them under posts of these. Also they don't care and ignore the help requests unless they favour.
Kindly request to the responsible officials, please quikly remove these inactive and racist moderators. A moderator don't help even I request his help with private message, while he happily helping his favourable ones.
Tip: I think this forum is based on Europe, S. Korea, and Indonesia.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-14 05:39 AM | Show all posts
Bye Bye, Forum of Ignoring and Discrimination
 Author| Post time 2021-10-14 05:44 AM | Show all posts
I am almost certainly sure that they're going to ignore this post too haha. Bye Bye.
Post time 2021-10-14 07:05 AM | Show all posts
bro wdym dis is internet u cant tell what race someone is unless de announce de are white
Post time 2021-10-15 05:23 AM | Show all posts
MLBB is a multinational game made up of various people around the world. There are more than 20 countries which this game covers, sometimes making it hard for the CS team and Forum mods to deal with every situation.
I doubt this circumstance is based on the “racism”, though.
Could you elaborate a little bit of your inquiry? I might be able to offer you some help, if needed.
Post time 2021-10-16 09:30 AM | Show all posts
@ဇော်

If what you say is indeed true, that is unfortunate indeed and should be condemned. However, it would be best if you can provide examples of this issue happening to you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 05:02 PM GMT+8