Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 741|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] Account hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-14 07:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello there all , one of my friends account got hacked, sadly he is bad in english, so asked a help from me. Because my account has been hacked too like 1 year ago . But i managed recovere it . So i emailed mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com , wrote all informaction, filled the form twice .Sadly its been 2 weeks already , we got no reply to that.
Perhaps some moderator here can help ? forward it to devs or someone who can help ? il provide all info needed .
He also is a streamer, making daily donation and so on... any kind of help be will be welcomed
Account ID : 434292206

Post time 2021-10-14 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Hi @HellMade

Try emailing to MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com instead of gmail.com
because the gmail one is no longer the official cs email
 Author| Post time 2021-10-14 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Hey pal , i did that too. But no replay also . from that email about a week. thats why im posting here .

Comments

i did , ty alot pal ! <3  Post time 2021-10-14 10:17 PM
If so, pls check my pm  Post time 2021-10-14 09:34 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-10-23 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Well guys , i really need help . We contacted CS ingame, provided all info , they asked. Sadly they dont understand or they wont understand . Costumer support asked of donation receipt of date 2021 08 29, from website called unipin.com. Thing is unipin.com is for asia region , and europe-usa  cant use or even make donation from it . hacker did a donation from that website. To that account has been donated over 2000euros, and costumer service ingames asking donation proof of website that we cant even use, they dont understand it was hacker who made donation of 1euro lol .
Even unipin.com said that its for asia region and europe people cant use it or make donation . Giving that all info to costumer servicd they just blocked request of help, and still asking it . Seriously i dont understand , that they cant see that all 2 years accnt has been playing in europe, all donation are made in europe, but asking donation receipt of hacker. i smell it fishy. We can provide any other date , but costumer servier doesnt care .at  all they dont read at all. Please someone look into this more serious
 Author| Post time 2021-10-23 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by HellMade at 2021-10-23 06:13 PM

1234.jpg
12333.png
123.jpg
12.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 11:36 PM GMT+8