Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 710|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Stolen

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-17 12:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello all,

My nickname was darthsyaz

Ive been playing since 2019 however my account was stolen by a  fu****.

The perpetrator has disconnected all my linked account including moonton hence I cannot recover my account by my own. Plus he also change my account nickname.

I have all evidence that the account was mine such as Google Pay receipt for in game purchases that I made, email for linking with game account, even notice from Mobile Legends when the perpetrator changed my nickname except my player ID as I cannot open my account anymore.

Ive email to mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com and submitted online form on 13 October but until now no reply received except autoreply
Post time 2021-10-17 03:14 PM | Show all posts
I think you email the old Moonton mailbox..... The new email is MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com
They will ask you to report in the MLBB CS, well just follow the instruction they provided... And try to provide the information that need to fill in the form....
But the most important is patience. Really! I have that experience before my account hacked by an Indo player. It almost took for 3 week to retrieve back my account....
Post time 2021-10-17 06:14 PM | Show all posts
@darthsyaz

Like what @血梅MAYN said. The Account Recovery team needs some time to investigate and sort this situation out because they may be experiencing high volume of request and traffic.

I know that you're anxious and worried now but don't worry because they will resolve this eventually. I can personally vouch that people do receive their hacked/lost accounts back.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-17 07:36 PM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2021-10-17 03:14 PM
I think you email the old Moonton mailbox..... The new email is  
They will ask you to report in the ...

Nope i sent to the right email and submitted the form.

Unfortunately the only info that i cannot provide is my player id, so in the form i just put number 1 as my id.

Thanks for your info, im a bit relieved now since u said they gonna take quite a long time but will solved it.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-17 07:37 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-10-17 06:14 PM
@darthsyaz

Like what @血梅MAYN said. The Account Recovery team needs some time to investigate and s ...

Thank you. Appreciate your words.

The only part that make me worried is that i cannot provide my player id number.
Post time 2021-11-6 02:02 AM | Show all posts
HI MY NAME IS CHRISTIAN ALIMODIAN

I WILL REPORT THIS PLAYER FOR ACCOUNT STOLEN AND A SCAMMER PLAYER HIS NAME N MOBILE LEGEND IS  "_FAITH_"  HE STOLE MY ACCOUNT AND SAY MANY BAD THINGS TO ME IN CHAT

PLEASE BAN THIS PLAYER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THEY CAN NOT SCAM OTHER PLAYER AGAIN

PLEASE NOTICE MY REPORT
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 12:04 AM GMT+8