Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 538|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Ayyo?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-17 03:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Moontoon making meta heroes even more meta when I see the all the new patch notes update.
1. Jawhead: so buffing damage in exchange for CD reduction? I feel like that's more of a buff rather than a nerf.
2. Kagura getting more buffed... ._. I'm not getting in this as how ridiculous it is. 3. Bruno, sorry wat, in early game, getting a Berserker Fury lets him crit 600dmg-800dmg already, and you still buffing him.
4. Granger.

Post time 2021-10-17 07:27 AM | Show all posts
I am not mm player. And we cant get data for Mythic 400+. Btw, legend+ rank depends on official data.
d12.png

Is this heroes is meta in legend+ rank?
positions by popularity of 109 heroes:

Granger is 27th
Jawhead is 18th
Bruno is 64th
Kagura is 39th

Well jawhead change is silly i thought. Maybe they trying to stop him as support and pull back to the line? But its not obvious for a lot of players that support carry you early. So this change make his support even better.

Bruno? I never saw him in my ranked games. Maybe wrong server, wrong meta. Anyways - he has a bad scale. Like granger or barats he take only a 50% bonus for attack speed. And yeah he has insane damage by hits, but low attack speed and this way hes damage the same as another mms.

Kagura? I am agree as she is balanced, but one my frends was maun kagura... And cry after rework, because they nerf her damage. So maybe they back damage in this case. Also silly, but idk.

Granger. I was post about it. You cant balance him as mm with current item system. He need a little rework or item system change. But moontons still trying. Well.      

Comments

Ouch that signature lmao  Post time 2021-10-17 12:14 PM
Post time 2021-10-19 02:27 AM | Show all posts
I disagree about Bruno because he needs more buff
Post time 2021-10-19 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-19 02:27 AM

what? noo...no more buff :))) Legit, Bruno now is so good, especially with the right items..Maybe he's not so played on your region but i've seen him a lot on EU and lemme tell you, bruno is on fire! i don't mind tho, as Marksman main, but to be totally fair, he is really good now
Post time 2021-10-19 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-19 02:27 AM

LOL biased to much? he is the one of the best gold mm right some teams in asia are banning him his way to strong 1 items beserker fury could deal 500-800 crit dmg in the early game and bruno scales well late game unlike granger, yss, brody their dmg falls short late game in terms of dps.
Post time 2021-10-19 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-17 07:27 AM
I am not mm player. And we cant get data for Mythic 400+. Btw, legend+ rank depends on official data ...

Granger bruno kagura are well picked in tournaments PLS FOR THE LOVE GOD DONT RELY TO MUCH ON DATA there is so many outliers/inconsistency  like bene is one of the most op assasin but has 49 wr does she need a buff? go figure
Post time 2021-10-20 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-20 04:15 AM
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-10-19 11:43 PM
Granger bruno kagura are well picked in tournaments PLS FOR THE LOVE GOD DONT RELY TO MUCH ON DATA ...
outliers/inconsistency

2 thing there.
1 - its because Mythic meta is really different. Sup goes mid and etc. So, mythic data have a less inconsistency. Actually we have no good data that include a composition, rank, items and teams
2 - its still better than opinion. Even opinion of pro player. Because you play a only one server and only one meta and one hero pull. From you opinion bene is most broken. But if you will check a next topic, karina one depends of autor opinion. If you will ask epics, they will tell you that hanzo most broken. If you will ask mm players, they will tell you about natalia. And etc. Players can have mistake. But fact is it have negative WR. So team with this hero lose more often that without it. Means this hero unreal hard(like fanny), or its not this strong.

Also about tournaments. Its not a index of meta or strength. Because its a about games of full teams, counterpics and hero pulls. Some years ago i am compare a 2 most popular computer moba games. And as funny, in one that have worse balance, number heroes on tournament much bigger. When i am ask about it players, i am learn that in game 1, somewhere a balance worse, you not play hero, you play line. And its not really matter which one you will pick. You may play good on all of it. In other side, in game 2, that close to ML, players have a hero pull. They may play like 3-5 heroes each. And tournaments have always the same teams. This way tournaments have the same heroes. And its not mean other heroes is worse. Just current player play worse on other heroes and know it and not pick it this way.
Post time 2021-10-20 02:22 AM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-10-19 11:39 PM
LOL biased to much? he is the one of the best gold mm right some teams in asia are banning him his ...

TBH Bruno is weaker than Hanabi
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:34 AM GMT+8