Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] ALWAYS SAME SCENARIO.ENOUGH MOONTON

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-19 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-10-19 06:17 PM
Most times, its a one mythic teametes that someone invite to team. System counts this legends a myt ...

how do u expect mythicals to be with mythical when mythicals and mythical glory from last season become epic at the start of season along epics 1 and 2 or low legends from last season. It makes no sense. Yes, I agree   with u, u cant put legends with epics or mythical glory. But this game also deals with smurfs in rank who are in epic rank with 80 wr.  
Post time 2021-10-19 11:35 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-10-19 10:33 PM
how do u expect mythicals to be with mythical when mythicals and mythical glory from last season b ...

Or boosters. Or traders. Or etc. If you will try to fix smurfs, you will get a even more problems. Just give them a climb their real rank. Its about 1-2 game of 10, where you face it. not a big problem, right?

Comments

lol your signature  Post time 2021-10-20 04:48 PM
Post time 2021-10-20 02:31 AM | Show all posts
My guess is due to unavailability of similar rank Mythic players in your region at the time you started the game

I would suggest you to create a bug report with enough proofs so developers can look into this
Post time 2021-10-20 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-20 02:31 AM
My guess is due to unavailability of similar rank Mythic players in your region at the time you star ...

is there any stupid moderator than this guy ?
Post time 2021-10-20 04:48 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-10-20 09:43 AM
is there any stupid moderator than this guy ?

If matchmaking is matching legend players with Mythic, what do you call it?

If it is a bug, it should be reported?

If not reported, it will be there forever.

If you want it to be fixed, report it or else you can leave it
Post time 2021-10-23 05:02 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-20 04:48 PM
If matchmaking is matching legend players with Mythic, what do you call it?

If it is a bug, it sh ...

the problem is you didn't take the time to understand what they're really complaining about...

they weren't complaining about having legend players in the lineup. they were complaining about legend players only appearing in one team instead of being distributed across the 2 teams.

so the unavailability of other mythic players is a moot point.
Post time 2021-10-23 06:10 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-23 05:02 AM
the problem is you didn't take the time to understand what they're really complaining about...

th ...

I think you are the one not trying to understand what I meant

I was explaining that if it is a bug, they can create a bug report so devs can investigate and fix it.

No matter how you look at it, matching legend rank with/against mythic rank is very bad for legend rank players even if it is due to the unavailability of mythic players

If legend rank players are invited by a mythic player, it is a different story
Post time 2021-10-23 06:44 AM | Show all posts
is this the first time this situation happened? I believe this issue was already reported many many times now but still no answer to it. Anyway goodluck to all.
Post time 2021-10-23 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-10-30 02:02 AM

I give up...

now I understand why some users have such strong feelings against moderators in this forum...

LazyDoggy replied at 2021-10-23 06:44 AM
is this the first time this situation happened? I believe this issue was already reported many many  ...

this has been an issue since 3 years ago

I can't decide whether the devs are just incompetent that they can't implement a basic balanced distribution algorithm or if they really just don't care.
Post time 2021-10-30 02:05 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-23 10:13 AM
I give up...

now I understand why some users have such strong feelings against moderators in this f ...

I am only expressing my view, its your choice whether you take it or not

I am against the idea of balanced distribution because it looks good theoretically but practically speaking it will be worse than the current matchmaking.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:35 AM GMT+8