Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] ALWAYS SAME SCENARIO.ENOUGH MOONTON

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-30 03:24 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-23 10:13 AM
I give up...

now I understand why some users have such strong feelings against moderators in this f ...

Sorry, but i am also thought they carry.

I mean, they was change matchmaking every season. But i also thought they have no idea what to do. Even in this season they try to fix what you talking about. But unsuccessful. Also if you need my thought, i think maybe another way to fix you problem. Just make a matchmaking a little longer for popular servers.  I mean, now its frist 10 players that was join to queue. just keep it like 10-20 sec there. And if more players will join, change it with players that have rank much higher than other players.

Anyways. i am also thought that devs get feedback every season like - "stupid moontones, fix matchmaking". "Why you cant fix matchmaking idiots?" and etc. Its hard to fix anything in this situation, when most player asking something and not even know what.

its not a reason to make suggestions or something, its useless. Just my thing.
Well maybe i am wrong, and they read it at least. I mean, anand do you remember my suggestion about API. They make it. Not API, but we may saw data from mythic 400+ in web. After a 5 years. I was also write about it in my suggestion.
But as i talking, its not proof. Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. But its argument, as MAYBE they reading it.
Post time 2021-10-31 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-30 02:05 AM
I am only expressing my view, its your choice whether you take it or not

I am against the idea of ...

explain to me how it is worse than how it is currently.

I am very much interested to know what is your thought process behind saying that an imbalanced (technically unfair) distribution in matches is better than having a balanced one (in other words, "fair" as the game advertises itself). I want to know what makes you say that imbalance is better than achieving balance.
Post time 2021-10-31 02:31 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-31 02:02 AM
explain to me how it is worse than how it is currently.

I am very much interested to know what is ...

Your idea may look like balanced in paper or theory.

But in practice, that's not how things work.

As long as the players are toxic, there is no balanced matchmaking.

I would say improve the punishment system, then work on matchmaking.

As per my view, reducing trolls in game will automatically increase the balance of each game
Post time 2021-11-4 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-31 02:31 AM

But in practice, that's not how things work. ...

1. Trolling and other negative behavior in game is a totally different issue from matchmaking; related, maybe, but still a different issue altogether. What we're discussing here is the matchmaking balance.

2. negative behavior is an uncontrollable variable. even if you have a really effective punishment system, it will not remove the existence of negative behavior. So while it is somewhat important to have a punishment system that reduces the amount of negative behavior, there should be more effort put in to more controllable factors like matchmaking balance.

3. reducing trolls, even removing them altogether if at all possible, will not make matches more balanced. Even if you remove the possibility of having a troll in your game (let's pretend that we've achieved a troll-less environment) , if the system puts 5 lower ranking or less experienced players in one team then match them up against another team with all 5 having higher ranks or more experience, that is still not balanced. The team with all 5 players with a higher rank or more experience is still more likely to win. So no: reducing trolls will NOT automatically increase the balance of each game.
Post time 2021-11-7 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-31 02:31 AM

But in practice, that's not how things work. ...

you did not answer the question.. now i will repeat.

what is the reason balanced distribution (rank wise) will be worse ?

Post time 2021-11-7 06:32 PM | Show all posts
IwillCoverYou replied at 2021-11-7 10:58 AM
you did not answer the question.. now i will repeat.

what is the reason balanced distribution (ra ...

Let me explain it with few scenario.

Imagine your team and enemy team is perfectly balanced. One player is banning a hero that many think is not necessary or one player is very rude in the lobby. What will other players do? They will simply pick safe heroes or troll heroes and not their main heroes. If enemy team picks their best heroes because they have a trio and and your team is without a tank

The matchmaking is perfectly balanced as per the rank of each players. But still solo players will be toxic like this.

No matter how we improve matchmaking, the players should change and pick their best heroes instead of trolling.

If punishment system is harsh, players will reduce their trolling behavior as harsh punishment system will ban them for few minutes, hours or a day. Either toxic players will leave the game or they will reduce their toxicity.

If trolling is reduced greatly, it will increase quality of each game even if matchmaking is not perfect.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:32 AM GMT+8