Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 336|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add more CDR tank items

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-19 06:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So for one tanks have the least items out of all roles:

Attack: 17 full items
Magic: 16 full items
Defense: 13 full items

Secondly, the only good CDR items are Dominance Ice and Oracle... Thunderbelt is too expensive for tanks, so are Apocalypse Wings (and that's really a Fighter item, not a tank item). And Dominance Ice doesn't offer any HP, and Oracle's passive isn't useful for many tanks. And Antique Cuirass and Athena's Shields offer so much more tankiness than anything else so everyone just builds those. There's no diversity. At least physical attackers have War Axe, Endless Battle, Bloodlust Axe, Hunter Strike which are all good items. Mages have Fleeting Time, Enchanted Talisman, Calamity Reaper, Lightning Truncheon etc. Tanks never get anything good Like if you agree!
Post time 2021-10-23 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Hi @EighteenXVIII

If you have concept ideas for new tank/defense items, please send them directly through in-game cs as well

thank you~
Post time 2021-10-19 06:59 AM | Show all posts
they have to be more items in the game in generally. Yeah, tank items are just lacking so much
Post time 2021-10-19 11:52 PM | Show all posts
I HAVE BEEN SUGGESTING THIS SHIT to moontoon and here on this forum alot of fucking times they dont seem to fking care at all LIKE REALLY WE HAVE 106 heroes right now (107 right now bc Amon new hero) we still have a piss poor item selection in the game moontoon si so good at copying heroes from league and gets away with it all the time why not just fking copy their items concepts as well that will be easier right? just change design and be done with it it am enjoying other mobile mobas right even a small hero pool and still have a diverse item selection i am depressed from this game its just so stale i know 100 percent moontoon could do it they chose not to. to me personally i think they just care about hero releases and skin releases its sad tbh
Post time 2021-10-20 02:35 AM | Show all posts
I agree we need more defense items so tank can shine too
Post time 2021-10-20 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-19 12:35 PM
I agree we need more defense items so tank can shine too

not really, other role can use tank item to its advantage too. But tank will have it's glory sskksks
Post time 2021-10-23 11:47 PM | Show all posts
I think right now its a must to have a more wide variety of items just looking at the hero pool. As a tank main especially, the lack of items can sometimes be frustrating but its sort of just enough for the moment.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 09:43 PM GMT+8