Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 765|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Bloopers] When You Try To Help But It Only Gets Worse

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-20 07:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)

I was really trying to help my team, but I guess the skill 2 is pretty tricky but seriously though, he's one of the most fun-to-play tank if u ask me.

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-10-23 04:52 PM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

Another entertaining video from you!

Indeed, Grock has been a high ceiling tank hero since day 1. People just didn't noticed that because he was one of the highest damage output tanks back then, but to truly play Grock well is hard. You have to judge your CC immune passive distance from wall carefully, and time and place your walls well so that you don't backfire and result in your teammates getting stuck or block off from their retreat in a teamfight. I got that so many times back then :'(

Comments

XD  Post time 2021-10-23 06:05 PM
Post time 2021-10-30 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Haha you at least try it better than feeding
I hope you may upload it more to make me notice

Cause I'm new in this platform

Comments

Yup! You can also subscribe for instant notification when I upload, because as far as I know forum doesn't give notifications  Post time 2021-11-10 03:01 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-2 12:16 AM GMT+8