Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Mlbb biggest problem " matchmaking "

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-23 06:22 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-23 04:46 AM
do you mean the developers don't know that mythical glory is a higher rank than mythic v?

Everyone has their own preference. If you ask me, I would say not to match Mythic V with/against Mythical Glory

You can create a suggestion based on your preference. Its up to the devs whether it will be considered or not. I wouldn't mind spending 5 to 10 minutes for creating a suggestion to improve the game
Post time 2021-10-23 10:16 AM | Show all posts
here we go again... you're still not getting the whole point...

mythical glory or just mythic or whatever combination they decide on implementing, the issue is balancing the distribution between the teams...
Post time 2021-10-23 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-23 02:49 AM
There is no rule stating that Mythical Glory should not be matched with Mythic V so it is not a bu ...

in case you forget what you write

My guess is due to unavailability of similar rank Mythic players in your region at the time you started the game

I would suggest you to create a bug report with enough proofs so developers can look into this
Post time 2021-10-23 03:56 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-10-23 02:58 PM
in case you forget what you write

I think you are mixing up replies for different threads. The problems in both threads are different so its better not to mix them up

mythical glory or just mythic or whatever combination they decide on implementing, the issue is balancing the distribution between the teams...

I understand your point but I don't agree with it. I don't want to play in an evenly distributed team. I have bad experiences with this kind of team
Post time 2021-10-23 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-10-23 03:56 PM
I think you are mixing up replies for different threads. The problems in both threads are differen ...

Really ? different topic?
it's even written by the same person and the same topic which is "MATCHMAKING"

Post time 2021-10-23 04:40 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-10-23 04:12 PM
Really ? different topic?
it's even written by the same person and the same topic which is "MATCHM ...

But the issue is different. One is about cross matching between Legend and Mythic and this one is about Matchmaking within Mythic rank division
Post time 2021-10-23 04:49 PM | Show all posts
@thejuna

Though I have to admit that the Matchmaking quality was much better many seasons ago. I think the algorithm changed a couple of times throughout the seasons and years.

Of course nothing is foolproof and everything is uncertain, but back then statistically the percentage of players who faced such an event is significantly lower compared to nowadays.

As a player myself, I do notice a huge shift in Matchmaking, and it's something that I think should be improved upon.

Like what everyone mentioned here, Matchmaking needs to be optimised and take into account of the sub-divisions of ranks, as well as the number of matches + Win Rate + MMR, and role for Solo Q/Trio/Duo Matchmaking. Many times, I see that my teammates or enemies having significantly lower number of matches and Win Rate. In my opinion, this does break the game experience as lowered skilled or newer players will feel pressured in a high skilled match, and older and more experienced players will feel pressured as well to take control of the match. In both cases, both players lose out.
Post time 2021-10-25 06:38 AM | Show all posts
thejuna replied at 2021-10-23 10:16 AM

mythical glory or just mythic or wh ...

Just go back 4 seasons, and u just kill urself playing rank to grind to rank back then. I could attest to that, balanced team back 4 seasons 1 mythical and 4 epics vs 3 mythicals and 2 legends. :). Ofc, with that said the match making is just bad but not bad to the point like 4 seasons ago.
Post time 2021-10-26 09:16 PM | Show all posts
SOmetimes you feel like they are bots
Post time 2021-10-26 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Arcade matchmaking is very slow once i waited for 25 min thats how long it took for one match
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 01:41 PM GMT+8