Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 424|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] Can someone please tell me what happened.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-23 07:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just ended a match using valir using the special shikigami skin. I went for another match but the skin just went missing I've been using that shikigami skin for days now but it suddenly dissapeared.
Is the special skin just like a trial that would dissapear after a few days?
Post time 2021-10-23 10:21 AM | Show all posts
If you didnt buy the skin with diamonds, its most likely you used an trial card of it. MLBB gives tons of trial cards so you might have used it by accident
 Author| Post time 2021-10-23 01:02 PM | Show all posts
I remember winning it. Trial cards have trials written in it and it will tell you the time limit for it this one don't have it the first time I used it not even the warning that says it is trial like I said I remember winning it thru lucky draw.
Dunno if this is a bug.
Post time 2021-10-23 04:17 PM | Show all posts
@LazyDoggy

Did you win it through lucky spin, and approximately when did you won the skin?
 Author| Post time 2021-10-25 09:07 AM | Show all posts
@CloudDevelic
I won a valir Pale Flame skin thru lucky spin and I know I won the Shikigami special skin too in another way just cant clearly remember it, dunno if that was before i purchased starlight membership or after. not really that interested with valir skin because i havent got the hero yet but after i got it i started to use the Pale flame and saving the shikigami (reason i know it wasn't a trial because i was lookin at both skin and always saving the shikigami). Oh also everytime I check the "obtained skin" in the shop i see two special skin Thamuz abysal reaper and the shikigami.
My account started September 20 lost the shikigami skin October 23.
Post time 2021-10-27 03:41 AM | Show all posts
LazyDoggy replied at 2021-10-25 09:07 AM
@CloudDevelic
I won a valir Pale Flame skin thru lucky spin and I know I won the Shikigami special s ...

ok then you can report the bug through the game or a mod in here or discord mlbb mods and maybe you can chat with them and figure the thing out
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 07:15 AM GMT+8