Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 412|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why he is not banned, does anti-cheating system really work in Ml ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-23 06:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I already reported him via costumer service, but nothing happened.

cheater profile

cheater profile

rank cheating

rank cheating

This guy winrate is insane, he is clearly cheating.
the costumer service was clearly not helping at all for this case, so i think posting it in the forum would help.
Post time 2021-10-23 07:50 PM | Show all posts
I checked the account in question out of curiosity. And I've identified the problem.

The person in question, 'Aryaaa Yourboy?' is Wintrading. For those not familiar with term. It means trading wins, having an opponent let you win. In the case of the above, the cheater is part of a 5-man team. If you look at his history, you'll see his opponents are always the same. The game always ends early as well.

The reason why he hasn't been banned yet could be of two reason:

1. Delay: Gm's in the game just haven't inspected his account yet.
2. Reporting System (which seems be the most likely reason): I confirmed personally that you cannot report someone for Win-Trading. The form to report cheaters do not include Win-Trading it seems. So reporting the cheater wouldn't work in this situation because the appropriate option does not exist.

(Yeah, someone might wanna make a suggestion to include Win-Trading as an option when reporting players via Customer Service)
Post time 2021-10-23 07:51 PM | Show all posts
@redose

Hi, thank you for reporting this prior to posting to our Forum here as well. Yes, they do take actions and I have personally reported a few of these blatant cheaters. However, we can't really tell you how long it will take because this is beyond us.

But, do take comfort knowing that actions will be taken.

In addition, I will notify my superiors about this from my side as well just to make sure that this gets the proper attention that it deserves.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 01:38 PM GMT+8