Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 445|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Selena is An OP Jungler, But Many Like to Say This is Trolling

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-24 05:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Bobameow at 2021-10-24 05:42 PM

Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover
This time, I tried using my own voice for voiceover, ngl it feels tiring as it's my first time doing it (takes too much time). I might still do it in the future but that's it for now. In the next video, the AI will help me to do the voiceover again. xD
I'll probably consider voicing by myself during the holidays, but for now i'm actually pretty busy in my school life, so i apologize for that...

Yea, no disturbing voiceover from me in the next video! Isn't the AI better?? XD (I honestly think I'm bad at doing voiceover, so I would appreciate if you wanna send some suggestions on how i should improve)

I get that Selena is a pretty meta midlaner/roamer. But after playing several games as the core, I really think players should use her as the jungler too, as this is totally not a trolling playstyle, but a playstyle meant for her which you can see her maximum potential (MLBB officially recommends her to go "jungling", you can see that in game).
With the blue buff and high farm from jungling, she is INSANELY strong as you won't have much mana problem, and your damage just feels waaaaay higher than the usual playstyle.

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-10-27 05:27 AM | Show all posts
I wish she has better push or aoe.
Post time 2021-10-27 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for your tuto video !

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 09:44 PM GMT+8